If you had to choose 1 tobacco from HHV...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widowmaker_

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Philly
My favorite is Serendipity. To me it has a tobacco, coffee, cocoa flavor and doesn't have the fruity sweetness in some of their other juices. My second favorite is Legend which tastes like tobacco, cocoa, cherryish sweetness.

Most of them are very good, get a couple sample packs and you'll probably find that favorite juice changes from time to time.

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Yeah, 30/70 PG/VG. What on earth would someone do 100% VG for? Allergies?

I suffer from acute sinus allergies. Had the surgery, still use Flonase, Claritin, Vicks Inhalers, etc. Some Vendors I cannot order from because of this, but HHV E-liquids are so clean and clear that I enjoy them at 30/70 PG/VG. Shadow, Legend, and Dragon's Fire are all 'must try'. It would be hard to not find at least one HHV Tobacco that you would enjoy. Try a sample pack, or two.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
My top 3 are: Legend, Dragon's Fire, Heavenly Army. I can't rank them 1-2-3 though, since it varies by the day. Right now, #1 is Legend.

I've been trying several other NET's from other vendors, and I'm almost afraid to try any others because they are never as good tasting or well performing as HHV. Their prices are very reasonable as well.

wootze

vaping the bone.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Winston Salem, NC
This is such good news for me I had to post it. Just found 90 ml of forgotten HHV joose! 30 ml of actual gandolph, 60 ml(!!) of dragons fire. Don't know how old the gandolph is. The DF is from last month. I'm moving and all sort of stuff is showing up!

The kicker, 100 ml of HHV is showing up tomorrow. Thought I was almost out. First, 10 ml of dippity surface. Woohoo!!!
Then I was going through the empty glass bottles to wash out two for tomorrow's vape mail, and one 60 ml bottle was totally full of DF.
30 ml bottle totally full of gandolph.

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
HHV had their store grand opening today (right down the road from me!!) and I just got back. I've never tried tobacco flavors before and I tried a whole bunch of them while I was there. I've heard they have some of the best. I loved Legend (formerly Gandolph) and bought some. So excited that they have a shop here now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread