Ikonn 220 "atomizer low"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Countryman

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys im having a problem with my vape it's been saying atomizer low I haven't done anything different when it started saying it I've switched the coil and it's still saying it it's not the connection it's something else the coil I was running was the hw4 which is a .3 ohm quad coil and I tried a replacement which was a tfv8 quad parallel coil running at .15 ohms any know a solution

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Well, there's a difference between .3Ω and .15Ω, so it may be this difference crosses the line below which your mod will not operate. It can also be a bad coil, or an improperly installed one or a number of other issues. Indeed, what mod are you using?

Welcome to the board

Reactions: stols001

Josh Countryman

Oct 8, 2017
Well, there's a difference between .3Ω and .15Ω, so it may be this difference crosses the line below which your mod will not operate. It can also be a bad coil, or an improperly installed one or a number of other issues. Indeed, what mod are you using?

Welcome to the board
Ikonn 220 and I know there's a huge difference that's why I tried it and the ohms are above the .1 ohm limit on the mod

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
First, check all your connections. Take the coil out of the tank and then put it back, making sure it's screwed in properly. Then take the tank off the mod and do the same thing. If that doesn't fix it, there may be a problem with the particular coil. You're only 0.05 ohm above the limit, which really isn't much at all. A variation or mistake in manufacturing the coil could account for it, so try a new coil. Have you used a .15 coil on that mod before?

That's all I can think of for now. Good luck.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey guys im having a problem with my vape it's been saying atomizer low I haven't done anything different when it started saying it I've switched the coil and it's still saying it it's not the connection it's something else the coil I was running was the hw4 which is a .3 ohm quad coil and I tried a replacement which was a tfv8 quad parallel coil running at .15 ohms any know a solution
Welcome and glad you joined.
I have provided a little more information which might help evaluating batteries.
Might like to read:
18650 Battery Buying Guide for Vapor Users – Wake and Vape Blog
(9) Battery Basics for Mods; the Ultimate Battery Guide | E-Cigarette Forum
Calculating battery current draw for a regulated mod | E-Cigarette Forum
Battery Safety: Will You Marry Me? - Mt Baker Vapor
http://ecigarettereviewed.com/e-cig-charging-safety
Vaping 101: Battery Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread