I'm an ultimate noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRabbit13

Jul 24, 2015
Hi guys.. im new here and an absolute noob too vaping.. im 27 if anyone is even wondering if im legal to vape. Recently just got my mod and tank but it seems that my tank can't fit the mod that i have. Right mod, wrong tank issue. Looking forward to learning more about vaping and looking forward to quit smoking.. any tips from the community would be very helpful and appreciated indeed.

batteredwombat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
I was only involved with clearomizer tanks for a short while but you will need nickel wired heads for it (nickel for temp control), but can use kanthal wired heads too without temp control. I hear a lot about aspire and kanger tanks but someone with more knowledge will probably recommend one.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Hi guys.. im new here and an absolute noob too vaping.. im 27 if anyone is even wondering if im legal to vape. Recently just got my mod and tank but it seems that my tank can't fit the mod that i have. Right mod, wrong tank issue. Looking forward to learning more about vaping and looking forward to quit smoking.. any tips from the community would be very helpful and appreciated indeed.

Check out the @Baditude blog at: (18) Baditude's Blogs | E-Cigarette Forum
    He has a ton of great info for new vapers.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Hello and welcome to the forum @VRabbit13. Glad to have you here!:)

If your Joyelife tank has a 510 connection it is compatible with your mod (ignore the writing). This shows you what a 510 threaded connection looks like.

hmrph.jpg

VRabbit13

Jul 24, 2015
    I think the tank will work with that mod, just probably not in TC mode. If you can switch it to variable wattage it should work fine. Just start the wattage low and work it up until you get the vapor quality you want without burning your wicks
    the problem is the tank wont fit the mod at all.

Reactions: inspects

inspects

Squonkamaniac
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    I got myself a Tesla 160W TC box mod and a Joyelife tank.. not sure about the modle but it seems the tank is not really recommended. Only found out after getting it.

Well you certainly eliminated the starter kits.....:lol:

Welcome aboard....:toast:

Google "Uwell Crown Tank", I've purchased 1000's of dollars in tanks...this one takes the cake for me anyway.

Plus you can use the TC, and they now have an RBA section available.

Like Mooch posted, please read @Baditude posts FIRST.

VRabbit13

Jul 24, 2015
    Well you certainly eliminated the starter kits.....:lol:

Welcome aboard....:toast:

Google "Uwell Crown Tank", I've purchased 1000's of dollars in tanks...this one takes the cake for me anyway.

Plus you can use the TC, and they now have an RBA section available.

Like Mooch posted, please read @Baditude posts FIRST.
    Wow.. funny that u mentioned the uwell crown.. im looking at it online now.. haha.. and yes, i did skip all the starters.. hahaha..

inspects

Squonkamaniac
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    Arizona, Ecuador
    Wow.. funny that u mentioned the uwell crown.. im looking at it online now.. haha.. and yes, i did skip all the starters.. hahaha..

Smart...you saved what I only could wish....:lol:

Not really, it was an adventurous journey, plus many others received items I no longer used, most were able to stop smoking and upgrade from there.

I believe you'll be very pleased with the Crown....Good luck to you...!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    The tank has that but there is another structure on the circumfrence that is longer that the 510 thead. Seems like its meant for those torch like mechanical mods..

Could you try and post a picture of it?

Here are some of @Baditude's blogs.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
    2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
    3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments
    4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

+1 on the UWell Crown. I absolutely love it. But I have to treat it as a "desert". I can drain a 5 ml tank in an hour.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread