• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm going home!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKryssi

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Dirty Jerz
Since I'm new, I'll give a little background.

I was born and raised in Manhattan, lived in NJ for a long time and have been in FL for a year.

My husband and I moved here with daughter, son-in-law, and grandson. Long story short-daughter divorced, son-in-law home with his parents and daughter is now living with new boyfriend.

The problem? She sent her son, my only grandchild, back up North to live with his father!!! We moved all the way down here to give them all a new life and a fighting chance because the cost of living was lower here.

Daughter and I have a strained relationship on a good day, so I have no reason to stay here. Soooooo, we're moving back up North to where the Autumns are crisp, the shoe selection is wider, to wineries and the Atlantic shore, Broadway etc.

But the main thing is...I won't be separated from my grandson who has lived with me his whole life up until a month ago when he went to live in NJ with his dad. I'm so, so, so excited and wanted to share. Moving date is somewhere at the end of August!

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Since I'm new, I'll give a little background.

I was born and raised in Manhattan, lived in NJ for a long time and have been in FL for a year.

My husband and I moved here with daughter, son-in-law, and grandson. Long story short-daughter divorced, son-in-law home with his parents and daughter is now living with new boyfriend.

The problem? She sent her son, my only grandchild, back up North to live with his father!!! We moved all the way down here to give them all a new life and a fighting chance because the cost of living was lower here.

Daughter and I have a strained relationship on a good day, so I have no reason to stay here. Soooooo, we're moving back up North to where the Autumns are crisp, the shoe selection is wider, to wineries and the Atlantic shore, Broadway etc.

But the main thing is...I won't be separated from my grandson who has lived with me his whole life up until a month ago when he went to live in NJ with his dad. I'm so, so, so excited and wanted to share. Moving date is somewhere at the end of August!

Well...I think it's disgusting that a grandmother can look so petite and young and pretty looking! HMPHHHHHH!:D

Glad you get to go back to where you will be happy....I'm just teasing ya!;)

JustKryssi

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Dirty Jerz
Sounds like you're following your HEART Kryssi, something most people don't have the guts to do..I'm proud just to say I know ya chickie!! :wub:

And, if you're in NYC, Toronto's just a hop skip and a jump up the way you know....SHOE SHOPPING GET TOGETHER!!!! :w00t:

Aw thanks Domino! And shoe shopping road trip? HECK YEAH!!!!

And thank you to everyone for being so supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread