Im using Blu and have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Kitty

Supreme Empress of Earth
ECF Veteran
Hi my name is Kitty, I'm 24, been smoking analogs for 9 years, and been vaping off and on for a year. I'm currently combo vaping/analogs and trying to cut down my current pack a day or Parliament Menthol Lights (the only analogs I can smoke that don't trigger my asthma. If I smoke any other brand/strength after half a pack I start needing my inhaler but vaping doesn't have me needing my inhaler so I want to do it exclusively eventually) (especially because here my cigs are almost $7 USD a pack -.- I sometimes have to skip meals to cover the cost and vaping will be a lot cheaper/healthier) Any advice that may help me get the most out of vaping so that I can kick analogs once and for all would be great!

So here it goes:

I have had my Blu for over a year and I saw a lot of the issues others have mentioned, and I went back to analogs after only a month. When my friend (who also uses blu) recently told me about the new cartomizers, I ordered some to check them out. I rather like the new cartos, but I think my batts are crapping out or maybe the PCC? IDK I am torn with what to do. I like the Blu (been looking at volcano, I like their PCC but I like the color scheme of Blu better) I like the feel and size of Blu and can get past the batt issues, but I'm trying to find the best solution to keep the l88B (i think thats what blu/volcano is or whatever the actual model is) because it works for me (sort of). Should I go to volcano or reorder a Blu kit? I prefer the look of the Blu, but I like the volcano PCC -.- does the volcano have a blue led? I suppose I can get wraps to further customize it.
As far as refilling should I refill cartomizers? If so how many times is too many? Or is it better to buy atomizers from volcano for my Blu (do they fit) and use blank carts/reuse old Blu carts I have. Ive been taking into account a lot of posts on here and I don't think the 510 or ego are for me. (though evolutionwrapz has a T-Rex kit in pink (its a 510 i think) that is cool, but again I like the Blu look feel and with new batts/PCC and JohnsonCreek liquids to refill i think I'll be fine.)
Really I want to know about cross compatibility between Blu/Volcano batts, PCC, and atomizers, and the best choice for refilling (blank carts with new atomizers or cartomizers and how many times i can safely refill Blu's new cartomizers)

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

~Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread