import e liquids to the uk banned or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlotski

Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
Hello i am new here and i am from the Netherlands
so if you now already I think its not longer allowed to import e liquids to the Netherlands. :oops:
my question is is it still allowed to import e liquids to the uk?
i now somebody how life's in the uk so i would like to send it to him and pick it up in uk.
so would somebody tell me if it still possible to import and let the costume the nicotine liquids true

i hope somebody will/can help
;)

GernBlanston

Feb 28, 2012
Delaware
Can't you just order juice from a UK supplier (no customs risk) or does it have to come from a specific vendor outside the UK.

He's from NL, where it's illegal to import juice (he would have to find it locally or smuggle it in) and he is looking at the possibility of a friend in the UK ordering for him, disguising the order, then shipping it to him, if I'm reading this correctly.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
I saw a thread here recently that said they were trying to make it illegal in the UK.
That leads me to believe that, at least for now, it is still legal.
Are there not some vendor forums here for UK based vendors?
That would be the place to find out.
Maybe Totally Wicked? They have a shop in the UK, or at least they ship there.
Same with Liberty Flights. I don't know if they only sell hardware, but they have a UK site.
Those two are in the vendor forums. Check them.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
This is a stament from Healthcabin, a China based supplier.

"Please Note:We do not cover customs risk for orders including ejuice from Canada Mexico Brazil Germany Denmark Singapore Finland Turkey Thailand and Belgium.Thanks for your understanding! "

The UK is not mentioned, so I'd say it was still legal to ship ejuice there. If it's not, then I would say the healthcabin covers the customs risk. :)

Blood_of_Adonis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Space
Actually, I'm pretty sure Nederlands have been cracking down (excuse the pun) on those two things you mention, Shoga.

Vlotski- I may be easier for you to find the nicotine liquid unflavored and mix it yourself. Commuting to UK just for some juice seems a little tedious. I've heard of people "brewing" their own nicotine from tobacco leaf, but that doesn't sound very good to me.

Sailorman- yes, Liberty Flights sells a lot of liquid.

vlotski

Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
thanks for all the answers.
the problem is i have a shipment already pay and it standing ready for shipment from china.
so the question for me is what to do send it to a friend in the uk and pick it up later when i visit him or send it to the Netherlands and be caught by the costume!!
so i hope that the costume in the uk will let pass the nicotine e liquids maybe a little bit of tax pay in the uk bud ok that's not the problem.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Actually, I'm pretty sure Nederlands have been cracking down (excuse the pun) on those two things you mention, Shoga.

Vlotski- I may be easier for you to find the nicotine liquid unflavored and mix it yourself. Commuting to UK just for some juice seems a little tedious. I've heard of people "brewing" their own nicotine from tobacco leaf, but that doesn't sound very good to me.

Sailorman- yes, Liberty Flights sells a lot of liquid.

Yes, the Nederlands has been cracking down somewhat, but it's still the Wild West compared to Puritan USA.
I make my own juice. Believe me, I've looked into making my own nic juice and it's not something you're going to want to do. Unless you own a tobacco farm, it's not even cost-effective.
When the US starts taxing unflavored nic juice at $1000/liter, I suspect that high quality nicotine insecticide, made with lab grade nicotine and USP PG, will become available. If not, I might make it available until the law demands it be spiked with some other type of poison.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
thanks for all the answers.
the problem is i have a shipment already pay and it standing ready for shipment from china.
so the question for me is what to do send it to a friend in the uk and pick it up later when i visit him or send it to the Netherlands and be caught by the costume!!
so i hope that the costume in the uk will let pass the nicotine e liquids maybe a little bit of tax pay in the uk bud ok that's not the problem.

How much juice? How quick do you need it? How much would a trip to the UK cost you?
Customs everywhere don't usually go overboard inspecting personal shipments, especially from countries not know as smuggling hubs.
I used to have stuff (legal but not for import) smuggled from Germany to the US and never had an inspection until I had a package sent from India.

So, consider having your friend in UK break down your shipment into smaller shipments and mail them to you person-to-person. I used DHL and they weren't very concerned about the contents of my shipments. Fed-ex and UPS are more strict. If you break it up into multiple shipments, the worst that happens is that you lose some. That's probably better than getting caught smuggling it in with your car.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
You can get a medical card in several states, now. It's a lot less Puritanical these days.

Yes it is. Those states are operating at the pleasure of the DOJ. They have a "sword of Damoclese" hanging over them. As soon as the POTUS or the AG gives the word, it's all over. The majority of Americans will applaud and nobody can or will do anything about it. Too bad for all those guys who invested so much cash in the MM business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread