In Honor of Mr. Gilbert (a thank you thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Didn't get a direct reply, but have emailed the blogger who interviewed him and posted the link. Hopefully we will hear something.

In the comment section of the interview article Mr. Gilbert replied to you, correct? That's what I meant.

Arnie H1 day ago Reply

Mr. Gilbert, check out this thread on ECF:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...453616-honor-mr-gilbert-thank-you-thread.html

And thanks for all you have done.

•

Herbert A. Gilbert11 hours ago Reply

What a nice gesture…appreciate those who sign in to honor me. If someone tells you that you saved their life you can understand it…but when you are told that what you started has saved over six million lives…I still cannot comprehend it.
You are among the first to respond and probably the last that I will have the time to thank personally…so…please thank those who sign in on my behalf.
I have bookmarked your site and will keep viewing it.

Herb

- See more at: http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...igarette-herbert-a-gilbert.html#comment-52052

Last edited:

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Oh yes he did. Sorry, I did not notice it until the author of the Ashtray Blog pointed it out to me.

A very great man indeed. I am honored to have his response.

What a nice gesture…appreciate those who sign in to honor me. If someone tells you that you saved their life you can understand it…but when you are told that what you started has saved over six million lives…I still cannot comprehend it.
You are among the first to respond and probably the last that I will have the time to thank personally…so…please thank those who sign in on my behalf.
I have bookmarked your site and will keep viewing it.

Herb

Life is so short. Say thanks while ya can! That's my opinion only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread