In search of good suppliers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have purchased from puresmoker before, the customer service is fairly good, ship time is good. But I find them a bit on the mid to expensive side. Do any one got any good recommandation for good service with good price and good juice? Haha I know I am asking for too much goods right? Lol!! My buddy told me vaporlifestyle is fairly good in term of price and service, but I haven't seen any review on them. Any feedbacks? Let me know who's your top choice of supplier in term of good price and good juice with good service!!

Thank you =)
Tom

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Dats Vapor and FreedomSmokeUSA are my favorites for juice right now. They both hand mix their flavors and have great customer service.

FreedomSmokeUSA has a sale going on for Father's Day - buy one 30ml for 15$, get one free (just note in the order comment section what you want for your freebie) Their RY4 is delicious!

Dats often has specials, and his prices are really fair. Great customer service too. I love his Cinnamon Danish Swirl and Bubble Gum...and just about every other flavor I've tried. He made me an Almond Joy that was spot on!

You can find both of them in the general Suppliers Forum, as they don't have dedicated forum sections yet.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
+1 for madvapes.com, tasteyvapor.us, and vaporbomb.com

When madvapes has it in stock their fried apple and cherry cola are the best, not to mention it's my one stop for equipment. I have 510's and the hello 016 from them, also got everything I need for a 5v mod I'm working on from them. Including resistors and regulators!

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
I haven't experienced many as of yet. But I strongly recommend cignot. Amazing customer service. I also recommend litecigusa, and of course vaporbomb. The jury is still out for tasty vapors for me. I just made my first purchase from them the other day. It was for hardware if you believe that. I'll know when it gets here if they are good for me. They are very far away from me though, being all the way out in cali.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Realest, Here's where I get my various supplies (there's really no one- stop place).
Attys and cartos: Atomizers or https://www.vaporkings.com/aboutus.asp if Ikenvape's out of something.
juice ( I buy unflavored and mix but he's got great pre-mixed as well) : Smoke Juice
Modding supplies and misc. stuff : Welcome to MadVapes LLC
None of these places have ever done me wrong and some of them have bent over backwards to make me happy. They're some of the the good guys.

FireDreign

Apr 3, 2010
Nevada
For hardware my new 510 supplier is ecigmall fast free shipping and cheap :2c:
I've only tried electronicstix liquid waffle and banana are good orange blah and
menthol mix. Im starting to miss my dekang/boge china menthol dont know why.

Shipping for both was excellent 2-3 days. Who says USPS sux! UPS takes 6-9 days on 3 day guarantee to get to me constistantly.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
[QUOTE=Neekyme; Dats Vapor and FreedomSmokeUSA are my favorites for juice right now. They both hand mix their flavors and have great customer service.

FreedomSmokeUSA has a sale going on for Father's Day - buy one 30ml for 15$, get one free (just note in the order comment section what you want for your freebie) Their RY4 is delicious!

(Neekyme) I just placed an order with FreedomSmokeUSA thanks for he tip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread