In the Headlines today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom_Belle

Supplier Associate
Jul 12, 2019
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Hello Everyone, Happy Hump DAY!
Here are some of the Headlines that I thought were note worthy today!

This Article on Vaping360 was an honest and worth sharing piece. Shedding light on the fact that counterfeit cartridges with unknown unregulated and dangerous additives are being distributed all over the country by drug dealers, even in States where marijuana is legal. Below are two excerpts that were the most outstanding points in my opinion. With a link to the article.

“For the most part,” wrote Merry Jane’s Zach Harris, “the bootleg carts are sold empty, giving black market dealers around the world the opportunity to fill the ‘branded’ carts with whatever they can get their hands on, disguising potentially pesticide-ridden distillate, heavily-cut oils, synthetic cannabis, or any number of chemical concoctions.” If the carts aren’t going into counterfeit boxes that mimic the designs of legitimate manufacturers, they’re probably being sold in a box with a fake brand like Dank Vapes. A lot of buyers in prohibition states believe Dank Vapes is an actual producer and seller of extractions. But Dank Vapes is nothing but packaging. There is no actual manufacturer with that name. You can buy Dank Vapes boxes from Chinese sites like Alibaba that also sell the counterfeit packages discussed above. Or you can buy them from Amazon. Wherever you buy it, it’s not a real brand.”

“But we’re living in a world that’s far from perfect. Does anyone believe that Brian King and his CDC colleagues are honestly trying to solve this problem? The enemies of nicotine and vaping are trying to leverage this sad situation to pressure the FDA to take further action to weaken the vaping market. Sen. Durbin isn’t alone. The general public is largely ignorant about vaping, and that includes nicotine and cannabis vaping. If federal regulators ban flavors or limit nicotine strength in commercial vaping products, it will only lead to another black market and a different set of problems. Prohibiting things that people want has never worked. But the people who believe in prohibition never get tired of trying.”

Lung Disease Epidemic: Will CDC and FDA tell the Truth? Lung Disease Epidemic: Will CDC and FDA Tell the Truth? - Vaping360

Also USA today had a surprising headline that made me do a double take, given it’s an actual news site!

People are vaping THC. Lung injuries being reported nationwide. Why is the CDC staying quiet?

People are vaping THC. Lung injuries being reported nationwide. Why is the CDC staying quiet?

Fake Juul pods line store shelves, worrying users and posing another threat to the embattled company

Fake Juul pods line store shelves, worrying users and posing another threat to the embattled company

I hope you all have a Peaceful evening!

Freedom_Belle

Supplier Associate
Jul 12, 2019
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Please please please stop using that purple color. Those of us that use the dark themes have a hard time being able to read that.

Otherwise, thanks for the information!

I am sorry! i did not know there was a dark theme option on here! I will do my best to keep that in mind. thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: SupplyDaddy

Freedom_Belle

Supplier Associate
Jul 12, 2019
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Please please please stop using that purple color. Those of us that use the dark themes have a hard time being able to read that.

Otherwise, thanks for the information!

Ok! i put my browser in dark mode so that i could make sure that everything is compatible!

Reactions: SupplyDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread