Status
Not open for further replies.

kidbeaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
New Auburn, WI
I have a woodworking business so I'm quite familiar with the other side of the coin. If theres a reasonable problem I'll take care of it. And then you have certain people that try to get some money knocked off the bill.

As for ecig venders I dont think they have any control over the hardware. Except in the choice of there wholesaler. So the only control of quality would be in there juice. They are a middle man!! If you have a problem with anything, the right thing to do would be contact the vender before ANY negative review is placed.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I agree completely with u kid, but with some of these vendors, and even ones with a very good following' u don't dare ask them for anything without fear of being flamed, ridiculed, or straight up insulted and made to look like an idiot. I too believe leaving a bad review, ( which I have not done, ) should be the last resort. I have always contacted the vendor with any issues I have had.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I have had good experiences so far with all vendors I have done business with. Maybe I'm lucky. I tend to stick with the 4 or 5 I've ordered from for years. Occasionally, I will order something from a new vendor to try a juice that sounds good. Sometimes, I like it, sometimes I don't. I chalk it up to personal taste. I do try to read the reviews. If, when I get through a number of reviews and still like what I see, I order. Still, you get some juices you don't care for.

Hardware warranties are best checked before you order. Some will give you 30 days warranty on a battery. Others will extend 7 days. I have to think that someone who will warrant a battery for 30 days or more is probably more confident in their product than a vendor who only allows returns before 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread