Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Wow they look amazing. Not sure if they ship to the uk though. 50 dollars is really good. In the uk your Looking at over 50 dollars just for the mod! It's not fair lol

Yeah, it's listed on the Int'l Shipping page... UK... :thumb:

Andria

Reactions: AllElseFailed

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Thanks for posting the link, AndriaD. I am looking at either the Coolfire 4 or the MVP for when we upgrade. This is swinging me more toward the Coolfire 4.

Don't know which MVP you're looking at, I'm assuming the 3.0? Just wanted to say that I have the MVP 2.0 and I love it also. You can't go wrong with innokin, IMO. They're my favorite 2 that I have. The CF4 does fit so nicely in the hand though!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Don't know which MVP you're looking at, I'm assuming the 3.0? Just wanted to say that I have the MVP 2.0 and I love it also. You can't go wrong with Innokin, IMO. They're my favorite 2 that I have. The CF4 does fit so nicely in the hand though!

I might have tried box mods a lot sooner if the older MVP's hadn't put the fire btn in such a damned awkward place. Now that I can get Innokin box mods with it on the side as it should be, I'm loving it! But the CF4 is so much more ergonomic than the MVP boxes, I doubt I'll ever go the MVP route.

Andria

Reactions: AllElseFailed

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I might have tried box mods a lot sooner if the older MVP's hadn't put the fire btn in such a damned awkward place. Now that I can get Innokin box mods with it on the side as it should be, I'm loving it! But the CF4 is so much more ergonomic than the MVP boxes, I doubt I'll ever go the MVP route.

Andria

That's a very good point! I hadn't even thought of that before!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Color me unimpressed. This morning mine would not turn on at all. Just had "Innokin Technologies" on the screen. Charged it for 2 hours and nothing. Won't turn on at all.

It is exactly 1 week old.

My first Innokin product and I think they make crap.

Mine too, but I try to buy from a good place with good customer service and warranty and hope for the best.
    Most ecig products are not of high quality so you have to be prepared.

Reactions: Toronnah

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
    Jan 10, 2012
    Canada
    Mine too, but I try to buy from a good place with good customer service and warranty and hope for the best.
    Most ecig products are not of high quality so you have to be prepared.

I'm prepared for short lived atomizers. Even the odd DOA coil. Maybe even batteries that die after 6 months. But I would like more than 1 week when I spend a half days wages on a battery.

caroloto

ECF Veteran
    Sep 28, 2014
    Freeport, IL
    Color me unimpressed. This morning mine would not turn on at all. Just had "Innokin Technologies" on the screen. Charged it for 2 hours and nothing. Won't turn on at all.

It is exactly 1 week old.

My first Innokin product and I think they make crap.

First make sure you have the off/on on (the bottom). And if it is on make sure if you have a tank on it that the tank doesn't have a short. I suggest taking the tank off (leave it off), put it on the charger to reboot it and see if it will turn on then.

If it is bad/broken Innokin will replace it you get 90 days. First they ask you to contact the seller of an exchange if they won't chances are they are not an authorize dealer.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    You didn't come across as cold at all. Sounds like you and I are in a similar boat.

I just have to point out... condemning all Innokin products because of one mod is a lot like condemning all apples because the first one you bit into has a worm. "Lemons" are everywhere, and even with the highest-quality products, sometimes you will find one that isn't worthy of its logo.

Andria

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
    Jan 10, 2012
    Canada
    I just have to point out... condemning all Innokin products because of one mod is a lot like condemning all apples because the first one you bit into has a worm. "Lemons" are everywhere, and even with the highest-quality products, sometimes you will find one that isn't worthy of its logo.

Andria

Fair point.

Good thing I don't like apples ;-)

Reactions: AndriaD
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread