Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Perhaps it's just me, but with the amount of support for the MVP, VTR, VV3, 134 and other innokin devices, I kind of think the "innokin Army" has grown to have it's own sub-section in the APV Model Specific Forum.

There are models there that I have not even heard of. I'm thinking we have grown to the point that we could have our own section.

How about it moderators, do you agree?

Innokin owners? What do you think? Do you want to stay in the Variable Voltage APV Discussion section or do you think an Innokin section in the APV Model Specific Forum is warranted?

Just a question.....

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
You're just jealous that we are so sleek and sexy :laugh: and you're just a plain old box mod!
And it gives us MVP2 folks the ability to point at the VV V3 guys and giggle :D
We surely need an Innokin sub-section, as there seems to be more activity from Innokin users in the VV APV section than from any other company.

Last edited:

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
You're just jealous that we are so sleek and sexy :laugh: and you're just a plain old box mod!

I had three vv3's before I ordered my first MVP 2. Then I started wishing I could get home so I could vape the MVP. Bought a second MVP and gave away 2 of the vv3's. The third (the "sexy" chameleon) is at work on my desk as a "vape of last resort" just in case I stupidly forget my MVP at home.

And the MVP 2 may be a homely little "box mod". To which I have but one response.....2600 mAh baby....2600 mAh.....:p

Rosenec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Perhaps it's just me, but with the amount of support for the MVP, VTR, VV3, 134 and other Innokin devices, I kind of think the "Innokin Army" has grown to have it's own sub-section in the APV Model Specific Forum.

There are models there that I have not even heard of. I'm thinking we have grown to the point that we could have our own section.

How about it moderators, do you agree?

Innokin owners? What do you think? Do you want to stay in the Variable Voltage APV Discussion section or do you think an Innokin section in the APV Model Specific Forum is warranted?

Just a question.....

I'm in. Have a mvp I'm vaping on right now and have a coolfire 1 on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread