InnoVapor Bulk, Wholesale and Affiliate Sales! SAVE$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate for Innovapor LLC... you are in the correct place!

We offer an affiliate sales program. We also offer special accounts for resellers with with wholesale pricing on our entire inventory, including ULTRApure!

If you are interested please contact Clay at Clay@innovapor.com or through the thread here for more information!!!

Phone contact 801-557-7773

Thank you,

Millie and Clay

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE MANAGER OF THE FORUM, FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

Please be advised that affiliate selling and advertising by members is not allowed on the ECF Forums. This means that if a member signs up with a vendor as an affiliate, they are not allowed to advertise via affiliate links, affiliate discount codes, clickable sig banners, etc. on ECF Forums.

I just wanted to make this clear before people think it's ok to spam the forums with affiliate advertising.

If there are any further questions, please contact Clay about the affiliate sales, and questions regarding the notice above please PM the moderators.

Thank you all again and we are looking forward to helping you all with all your vaping needs!

InnoVapor Team

Last edited by a moderator:

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey Millie , My son took over our family owned deli where we do sell tobacco products. Since my son loves my conversion to vaping and the initial Judge Leon ruling, we're considering putting inn a display of vaping products and looking for the best way to make it happen. I haven't checked out your site yet, I will and hopefully be in touch. Happy Vaping!

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Congrats on your transition to vaping!

It is always great to help out other small businesses, we would like to set you up with the finest products we have!

When you are ready please contact Clay at 801-557-7773 and he will set you up an account.

If you have any further questions please let me know

Thank you and Prospering wishes to your business!

Millie

• Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Supplier Associates are required to register before posting

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Please be advised that affiliate selling and advertising by members is not allowed on the ECF Forums. This means that if a member signs up with a vendor as an affiliate, they are not allowed to advertise via affiliate links, affiliate discount codes, clickable sig banners, etc. on ECF Forums.

I just wanted to make this clear before people think it's ok to spam the forums with affiliate advertising.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

Innovapor's Affiliate program is NOT for use on the forum, this is a program designed for outside use, like members of the Armed Forces, which have been a solid group of affiliate members.

There is already a forum coupon ECF20 and it is better then our affiliate coupon of 10%. So please if you are interested in affiliate sales, contact us, and remember it is not for use on ECF.

Thanks,

Noah

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I would like to remind those of you out there that are interested in WHOLESALE PRICING that we offer a wonderful affiliate program!

To enroll simply contact Clay at 801-557-7773 or Clay@innovapor.com

We have customizable plans, prices and products to be able to meet all your needs!

You may also respond here through the thread and I can direct you to Clay.

Thank you for all your business!

Millie

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Just to let everyone know, InnoVapor offers Bulk liquid. So if you are in to saving some cash or just looking for a couple hundred milliliters of juice to whip up some of your own liquids, we have you covered. Bulk liquid is available everyday, here is the link:

Bulk ULTRApure E-Liquid: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

And anyone is eligible for our wholesale pricing if you are buying large quantities, whether with friends or families or just for a rainy day.

If you are interested in wholesale pricing for large volumes please soot an email over to clay at:
innovapor@gmail.com

ECF20 coupon applies for bulk orders!

All bulk liquids are available in all 9 flavors, including unflavored for mixing and 6 nicotine strengths from zero to 36mg!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I have had a couple of questions about this so I thought I would just post it. We will sell you empty plastic dropper bottles (or any bottles we sell) if you want to buy in bulk, say 250ml or 500ml unflavored 36mg and mix your own liquids.

we have:

3ml Dropper
15ml Dropper
30ml Dropper
125ml Dropper
250 ml
500 ml

All bottles are pharmaceutical grade LDPE and recyclable. All bottles are available with childproof caps (except the 3ml and 15ml, right now) We do offer a bottle that holds 6 3ml bottles and is childproof.

Contact us for pricing as it is volume dependent. But bottles are cheap.

Email us at: innovapor@gmail.com

If you are a commercial customer we can also do custom labeling and bottling.

Cheers,

Naoh

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I have had a couple of questions about this so I thought I would just post it. We will sell you empty plastic dropper bottles (or any bottles we sell) if you want to buy in bulk, say 250ml or 500ml unflavored 36mg and mix your own liquids.

we have:

3ml Dropper
15ml Dropper
30ml Dropper
125ml Dropper
250 ml
500 ml

All bottles are pharmaceutical grade LDPE and recyclable. All bottles are available with childproof caps (except the 3ml and 15ml, right now) We do offer a bottle that holds 6 3ml bottles and is childproof.

Contact us for pricing as it is volume dependent. But bottles are cheap.

Email us at: innovapor@gmail.com

If you are a commercial customer we can also do custom labeling and bottling.

Cheers,

Naoh

I wanted to bump this for those of you that are looking for all the possibilities of maximizing your e-liquid purchases and uses!!

Let us know if you have any questions

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
If you are looking for the best deals on large quantities of Fluids or hardware you are in the correct place!

Innovapor's Affiliate sales program and Wholesale Pricing allows you all the flexibility that you need to make your own system for bulk orders!!

Simply contact Clay at 801-557-7773 or innovapor@gmail.com

and he will set up an account for you and get you started on saving for all your large orders!!

Remember that the ECF20 does apply to all the wholesale pricing on the website as well!!! see the link below:
Bulk ULTRApure E-Liquid: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

If you have any questions please let us know!

Thank you

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
We understand that many customers like to order in larger amounts, either for storage or to mix their own custom flavors, our wholesale and bulk ordering process makes this even better!!

Please click the link below to be taken to our site where you can purchase large bottles of the American Made UltraPure (VG) liquid, that is perfect for all your e-cig fluid needs!!

Bottles come in all sizes from 3ml, 15ml, 30ml...... all the way to...
125ml, 250ml, 500ml!!!!!

Dont forget the amazing discounts on these as well!!!

Buy 5 or more bottles get 5%off automatically...then use ECF20 for a total of 25%off

if ordering under 5 bottles... use ECF20 for a total of 20% off all your fluid orders!!!!

if you have any questions please let us know!!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
We apologize for the backup with the bulk ordering of the ultrapure, we will be bringing you updates as soon as we have them.

On a better note we are still offering our wholesale and bulk pricing on bulk orders of hardware as well!!!

Remember that you can get an additional 15% off plus use code ECF20 for a TOTAL OF 35% OFF!!!!

This deal is amazing for a 5pack of batteries or atomizers of your choice!!!

And if you spend over $25.00 then you can also place your order number here
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ort-hub-any-innovapor-purchase-over-25-a.html
for the FREE 4port USB HUB to charge all those Batteries!!!

If you have any questions please let me know

Thank you again
Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
If you are awaiting the return of the larger fluid orders, it is coming very soon, we have all the flavors fully stocked we are just getting the bulk back end re-stocked and the link will return!

If you need any assistance before then please contact Clay at 888-557-VAPE

And he can help you with all your affiliate and wholesale needs!

Thank you

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread