Interchangeable Vivi Nova's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky_3

Nov 1, 2016
hey y'all, I'm new to the forum and had a question on Vivi Nova's.

I wanted a glass one, but it seems the only ones I can find are bottom coils, or have a glass tube and a plastic covering over it an I'm not a fan of that and would like a top coil.

I was wondering if I got a basic 3.5ml Vivi Nova with the plastic tube/tank, and also an Aspire Vivi Nova-S 3.5 with the glass and metal could I change the tube/tank out?

I would just get the Aspire if it wasn't a bottom coil. I like the simplicity and price of the top coils :)

If anyone has experience with these tanks that would be awesome. Thanks y'all.

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
hey y'all, I'm new to the forum and had a question on Vivi Nova's.

I wanted a glass one, but it seems the only ones I can find are bottom coils, or have a glass tube and a plastic covering over it an I'm not a fan of that and would like a top coil.

I was wondering if I got a basic 3.5ml Vivi Nova with the plastic tube/tank, and also an Aspire Vivi Nova-S 3.5 with the glass and metal could I change the tube/tank out?

I would just get the Aspire if it wasn't a bottom coil. I like the simplicity and price of the top coils :)

If anyone has experience with these tanks that would be awesome. Thanks y'all.

Mixing the parts from one brand to another brand may not work well. I have found they can leak. You are much better off finding one that you like and sticking with that brand, and buying spare parts for that brand. But on the other hand the vivi nova coils seem to fit all of the vivi novas I have toyed with. The plastic can crack easily. The Metal tanks are fine but you can't see how much juice you have in your tank. The metal and pyrex are the best ones to use unless you like repurchasing plastic tubes all of the time. Personally I would just buy several of the Metal with pyrex just to have on hand for future, plus you will have spare parts to interchange. For me I find the top coil tanks just vape too hot for my lips. I prefer the bottom coils tanks, they just vape cooler. hope this will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread