Introducing From Joyetech The Joyetech eGrip 20W Adjustable Airflow Variable Wattage 1500mah BLACK, SILVER, CAMO, WOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
joyetechegrip.png

joyetechegrip_1.png

joyetechegrip_2.png

joyetechegrip_3.png

joyetechegrip_4.png

joyetechegrip_5.png

joyetechegrip_6.png

joyetechegrip_7.png

joyetechegrip_8.png

joyetech eGrip 20W Adjustable Airflow Var Wattage 1500mah BLACK, SILVER, CAMO, WOOD
$69.95

New from Joyetech and New at Gotvapes, the Joyetech EGrip. The Egrip is Joyetech's latest entry in the vaping world. A very compact and unique Box Mod with features that you won't find anywhere else! Joyetech's latest inovation is the inclusion of a built-in vape tank with replaceable atomizer coil as well! It also has a built in window to monitor juice level. This is a very compact unit, it contains a 1500mah rechargeable battery, 3.5ml vape tank and 1.5ohm replaceable atomizer coil. It also has adjustable airflow as well from a small screw at the base, turning it clockwise closes the airflow while turning it counterclockwise open the airflow up more. This is a 20w VW device adjusted by rotating ring around the fire button and charges via a micro USB port on the base. You fill it by lifting a window on one side and using a needle bottle to fill it. You can also continue to vape on it while charging just like a passthrough. This is a very sharp looking unit available in 5 colors.

Main Features:
  • Max output Voltage - 5.5volts
  • Max Output Power - 20watts
  • Built-In 3.5ml Ejuice tank Replaceable 1.5 ohm coil head Adjustable Airflow
  • Built-In 1500mah Rechargeable battery - You can vape while it is charging.
  • Bottom Battery charging port.
  • The Output Mode is Variable-Wattage from 8-20W
  • Compact Size: 3" x 1-3/4" x 15/16"

The EGrip Kit Includes:
  • 1- eGrip Mouthpiece
  • 1- eGrip Body
  • 2- eGrip CS 1.5ohm Atomizer Head (one already installed)
  • 1- eGrip Atomizer Base
  • 1- Airflow and Carto Tool
  • 1- 1A Wall Adaptor
  • 1- USB Cable
  • 1- Manual
  • This uses the CS eGrip Atomizer Heads which we will be getting in soon.

mirthmgr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.kevinkratzke.com
I told them "Good things come to those that wait!" And the wait was not long!!! Good Job Danno!

Wow! I mean, I know you said that it wouldn't be a long wait, but I didn't expect it to be this short! Now I just have to wait for my latest paycheck to arrive in the mail...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The only thing I am not crazy about with these, and its more of a smaller type thing I could get used to is, you are pretty much tied into using the built in tank with the Joyetech CS heads. Now they work GREAT so that may not be an issue. ANDDDD--someone enterprising in china is probably going to come up with a base that takes Kanger heads in it - :)

The other thing on the eGrip is the dial has 20W marked off on it but no other measurements are marked off, so you will need to mentally look at the markings and say stuff like, "Hmmm...this dot is half way from the first mark (which is 8W) and the 20W mark so by math it must be around 14W..." other than that what I love is that it dials around 360 degrees.

you guys are killing me (in a good way) I haven't even got my istick in my hands yet and I am already drooling over something else. These tiny mods look like amazing little devices :D

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
And dont wait to buy these, may go fast. We have about the lowest price on them, even before your Newsletter and other discounts may apply. Its a special intro price. I want to see how everyone likes them and receives them first as they are somewhat proprietary...
Sadly, someone in China I decided they needed some software and used my credit card for it... Obviously it's going to be awhile before I can order one.[emoji22] I think these are going to be around for a while so I'll catch up

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I ordered one on Sunday and it still hasn't shipped. Excited about the product but joyetech has poor customer service.

Hi, bungalow, and welcome to ECF!

You posted this in the GotVapes vendor's sub-forum, not a general sub-forum about this product. If you had ordered it from GotVapes it would have shipped on Monday. GotVapes has just about the fastest shipping of any vendor anywhere.

bungalow

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Pembina
Hi, bungalow, and welcome to ECF!

You posted this in the GotVapes vendor's sub-forum, not a general sub-forum about this product. If you had ordered it from GotVapes it would have shipped on Monday. GotVapes has just about the fastest shipping of any vendor anywhere.

Oops, sorry! Might cancel my order from joyetech and order from you guys then
How quickly could you ship one to pembina, north Dakota?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bungalow

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Pembina
Well, GotVapes pretty much always ships the same day as you order, and the Houston USPS hub seems to be one of the fastest. USPS ought to get it to Fargo pretty quickly, but then it's all dog sled up to Pembina from there, yes? ;)

Haha that's exactly it! We have pretty quick dogs up here though. I actually live in Canada, I just get stuff shipped to pembina cause its quicker and I go pick it up.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Haha that's exactly it! We have pretty quick dogs up here though. I actually live in Canada, I just get stuff shipped to pembina cause its quicker and I go pick it up.

Just a reminder... no matter who/what you order this time of year... expect the shipping to take just a little longer with the holiday shopping already in full swing everywhere.... Typical times reported by those ( at most times of the year ) getting orders from GV is in the 2-3 day range, I can't remember what I've heard about orders to Alaska though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread