igof_1.png

igof_2.png

igof_3.png

igof_4.png

igof_5.png

igof_6.png

Youde UD IGO-F rba rda Dripper/tank Stainless
$23.95

New from Youde is a very interesting offering that provides a rebuildable atomizer using coil and wick and secured by screws with a 1ml tank at the base that is accessed with the included hex key at the bottom of the base. The Youde (UD) IGO-F is a diminutive and attractive 14.5mm wide RBA/Tank that will look slick on both a regular mod and an eGo style battery.

The upper chamber which encloses the rebuildable section provides 2mm holes to insert up to 2mm wicks. These wicks lead down to a 1ml steel encased fluid chamber. The entire UD IGO-F is a highly polished quality 304 Grade Stainless Steel. The mouthpiece/drip tip section is built in to the top cover as one piece. It has a very stylish appearance but it cannot be removed of course.

• 304 Grade polished stainless steel
  • Hey key fill port at base.
  • 1ml lower tank. This area can also be used as a dripper well if you use the unit strictly as a dripper.
  • eGo Cone Thread Cover
  • 510 Sealed connector.
  • Spare parts packet including wick and coil, hey key, spare screws, seal insert.
  • 14.5mm Wide by 47mm (1.85 inches) High (including the mouthpiece)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Just purchased on of these the other day. Seems to work great except trying to get the wick down those tiny holes into the tank are a pain. Especially with big fingers.
Anyone have any suggestions on a good way to do this. I thought about sealing off those holes and just use it as a tank-less dripper.

take a short length of kanthal....fold it in half....from the bottom...insert the folded end through the wick hole...catch your wick close to the end in the loop of wire...and pull through. It's just a simple easy version of a needle threader. :D

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I just used smaller silica, 2mm really does not go down easy. If you use smaller, it swells when wet anyway.

I actually preferred just coiling like a normal igo, putting some juice in the bottom or gently tilting to get the wicks wet every little bit. You can also just use it as a dripper and have the well be your safety against over dripping.

It looked real nice on my 16mm mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread