Is it me or is she crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HgA1C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2009
Michigan
The thing that bugs me most is that my wife manages to answer my questions with other questions.

Example:
Me: where do you want to go dinner?
She: what kind of food would you like?
Me: don't know, how about Mexican?
She: didn't You said last week you where fed up with Mexican?
Me: true, so where do you want to dinner?
She: didn't you talk about a new restaurant the other day?
Me: yeah, but I think it's closed today.
She : so, where do you want to go to dinner?

Seeee? Not only did she manage not to answer a single question but in the end she turned everything around and now she's asking me!

She plays me every time and I loose every time :(

Regards
Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

She wants to please you. I would suggest not trying to be so kind and caring, and start making decisions. See where it goes, she might love it or hate it. By the way if that is your biggest complaint, you are a very lucky man.

HgA1C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2009
Michigan
The short answer is YES all women are crazy.

Edit: I guess I should elaborate... I've been with my girl friend for 6 years, and I have just come to the conclusion that women are just a bit crazy... I love her to death, but man I just don't get women sometimes...

I guess the main reasons would be things like this... They think it is better because it's not theirs, the crying for absolutely no reason, and being upset that the house is clean when they had 6 hours of doing nothing when she could have been cleaning it, or my personal favorite when I buy her a present for no reason at all and then 3 days later act like I ignore her and have never done anything nice for her in our 6 year relationship... Just to name a few.

This reminds me about a medical survey regarding women's mental health I read last week. It was a survey on the current state of mental health medication use among women in America. Apparently, 27%+_3 of women are on mental medication. The authors were disturbed to find out that 73%+_3 are walking around everyday not medicated.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
Me and my wife both started at the same time with the same set-up. I've been through MVP's/Protanks, then cartotanks, and finally mechs/Kayfuns. She is still perfectly content with an Ego Twist and old EVOD's. She just likes the simplicity. I've regressed some as well for simplicity. Gave up mechs and went back to MVP2 with nautilus.

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Oh this sounds like my Mister. I was heavy into my mech mod/rba/rda phase when we first got together and he was always trying to steal my gear. I got tired of building for the both of us plus I wanted something a little simpler for work. So I got a Spinner battery and some cartomizers/cartotanks and naturally he followed. Then he became unhappy so I taught him how to build and now I'm worry free.

I think for him it was more comfort than function.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
My wife and I got the same ego starter kits, she vaped as I learned what this vaping is all about. I began to rebuild the CE4 attys and she kept on vaping. I bought her a provari for mothers day, that was her first and only PV other than the ego stick batts with the kits. I began to fancy shiny tubes and began my epic journey into vaping.
For 18 months now I haven't heard a word out of my wife about the provari, protanks, dryhits or leaks, she has had zero issues. All she says is "I think this head is burnt" We've had nothing short of a great vape experience pretty well since day 1.

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
Hi, I would simply talk to her and explain if she wants a set up like yours she needs to learn to build! In my house, it's the opposite. I make all our coils and build his plus my set ups. I'm here to tell you just because she is female does not mean she can't do it! She should NOT expect YOU to maintain her system.. bottom line, have a honnest talk with her and let her know you don't mind her having your set up but she absolutely needs to learn how to safely maintain that set up, like anyone else does. Here is skate you come in. Teach her about ohms law, let her see how it applies with a ohms law calculator. Teach her to wind coils, show her some you tube video tutorials. If she is NOT willing to learn for herself then she absolutely should NOT get a set up like yours. She can't expect you to maintain everything! Trust me, this gets old fast. I can't even refill one of my tanks without getting asked to build something, or wick something for hubby. I feel like a assembly line!! So, I'd start by seeing if she's willing to learn. If she's not, we'll tell her she will have to stick with what she has X
until she's ready to learn to do it herself. I really hope this helps. Good luck.
Good thing I don't have a significant other I buy my coils - cuz I can lol:p

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
And don't forget to put a new bag in the trash can! Geez, you guys! :p

I just tell my wife to put a new bag in there herself. I mean, I took the old full one out, she can at least do something to help out once in a while ...

You know, I don't think my first few wives liked that either ...

:lol:

Moodyfisherman

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
City of Destiny, Wa
Hi, I would simply talk to her and explain if she wants a set up like yours she needs to learn to build! In my house, it's the opposite. I make all our coils and build his plus my set ups. I'm here to tell you just because she is female does not mean she can't do it! She should NOT expect YOU to maintain her system.. bottom line, have a honnest talk with her and let her know you don't mind her having your set up but she absolutely needs to learn how to safely maintain that set up, like anyone else does. Here is skate you come in. Teach her about ohms law, let her see how it applies with a ohms law calculator. Teach her to wind coils, show her some you tube video tutorials. If she is NOT willing to learn for herself then she absolutely should NOT get a set up like yours. She can't expect you to maintain everything! Trust me, this gets old fast. I can't even refill one of my tanks without getting asked to build something, or wick something for hubby. I feel like a assembly line!! So, I'd start by seeing if she's willing to learn. If she's not, we'll tell her she will have to stick with what she has X
until she's ready to learn to do it herself. I really hope this helps. Good luck.

Do you have a single twin sister....:D....I mean good point.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
I just tell my wife to put a new bag in there herself. I mean, I took the old full one out, she can at least do something to help out once in a while ...

That's on the order of saying you put the toilet seat up cuz you wanted it up. She's free to put it down if she wants it down.

I do not offer this as advice.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
That's on the order of saying you put the toilet seat up cuz you wanted it up. She's free to put it down if she wants it down.

I do not offer this as advice.

Yup, it was said in jest. Like the comment about my 'first few wives'.

OK, I will put the toilet seat down.

ETA: Well OTOH, she is free to put it down herself ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread