Is Provape in danger of becoming like Blackberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I missed your post, but I will answer your question. If the P3 was a 50 watt mod I would not be interested in it. I'm happy now with both my 2.5's, but I do like the style of the P3. I'm not at all getting your menu issues with the P3. Looks simple enough for me to use. What confuses you? Changing the LED lights? Isn't the advantage to VW is all you do is set it and forget it?
I might have misunderstood you, but are you saying that you are interested in the 20w P3 but wouldn't be interested if it was a 50w device? Why is that?

Norrin

Aug 29, 2014
Shetland
Evolv could make higher powered chips, but don't because of safety issues (maybe a little of getting people to buy the new upgraded, but not much) so you have to think that Provari are being sensible with a small increase rather than a huge jump. I would be more comfortable with someone making sensible gains rather than huge leaps which might not be as safe/stable as they were before.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I might have misunderstood you, but are you saying that you are interested in the 20w P3 but wouldn't be interested if it was a 50w device? Why is that?

If the P3 was a 50 watt mod it wouldn't interest me as I don't nor do I plan to make make my own coils. I'm not into sub ohm vaping and plumes of vapor clouds. I'm sure a 50 watt Provari would require different batteries as well. One of the best looking Provari mods is the 2.5 Titanium Special Edition. Still only 6 volts and 15 watts, but sleek and of course made to last for years. 50 watts to me is way beyond my needs to enjoy vaping so I wouldn't jump on the Provari 50 watt mod.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
If the P3 was a 50 watt mod it wouldn't interest me as I don't nor do I plan to make make my own coils. I'm not into sub ohm vaping and plumes of vapor clouds. I'm sure a 50 watt Provari would require different batteries as well. One of the best looking Provari mods is the 2.5 Titanium Special Edition. Still only 6 volts and 15 watts, but sleek and of course made to last for years. 50 watts to me is way beyond my needs to enjoy vaping so I wouldn't jump on the Provari 50 watt mod.

Ok, I understand. But even though the device could go to 50w you wouldn't need to use 50w, and the batteries would be the same (assuming that you're already using quality high drain batteries). So, that being clarified, with everything else being equal, you'd not be interested in the P3 if it could do 50w? You could still use the same batteries, toppers, and only go as high as 15, 10, or 5 watts (I'm not sure what the low limit of the p3 or 2.5 is). See it wouldn't change anything for you, but give more options for those who wish to go higher. Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to understand.

Cellodick

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2014
Hollywood
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: OFF TOPIC

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: inappropriate

Cellodick

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2014
Hollywood
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: Rude and inappropriate

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I'm not arguing either. I guess I can say why does Henrik Lundqvist play goal for Sweden in the Olympics when he plays goalkeeper for the NY Rangers.

We both know what value quality is worth.

I just don't wish to pay for something I don't need. I really don't think Provape has even considered 50 watts. It's the what if question. I'm sure if you owned a Provari the P3 would be icing on the cake at 20 watts.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
He's an old man, and doesn't want anything the "kids" would also like. He will be vaping over 20 watts eventually and marveling at how good it tastes, and how NOW it REALLY feels like when he was smoking. As soon as Provari does a 40 watt temp control mod he will be saying how great it is, and how necessary over 20 watts is. Old people....... Sheesh.
I'm old too. It's alright to like new contemporary things. Tech moves on. I'm sure he enjoys his model T and his rotary dial phone also. Who needs more than 20 horsepower? That gets you up to 55mph........eventually. He's still on carto tanks, the model T of vaping. He has only now discovered the BVC coil and is scared of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

Seriously?

Never mind.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

roflwaffles

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2014
United States

You don't need to use the 50w in a 50w mod.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
He's an old man, and doesn't want anything the "kids" would also like. He will be vaping over 20 watts eventually and marveling at how good it tastes, and how NOW it REALLY feels like when he was smoking. As soon as Provari does a 40 watt temp control mod he will be saying how great it is, and how necessary over 20 watts is. Old people....... Sheesh.
I'm old too. It's alright to like new contemporary things. Tech moves on. I'm sure he enjoys his model T and his rotary dial phone also. Who needs more than 20 horsepower? That gets you up to 55mph........eventually. He's still on carto tanks, the model T of vaping. He has only now discovered the BVC coil and is scared of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

What? Judge much? SMH.

If you had any sense what so ever, or the reading comprehension of a 7th grader at minimum, you would have recognized that I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU either, but the person the original attack post was directed at. Apparently I was expecting too much

USMC..... let it go already....... please?

Seriously?
So I need to be as smart as a 7th grader (at minimum), to see that you quoted me but weren't replying to me?
I'm not sure you understand what the phrase "reading comprehension" means...

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE "IGNORE" BUTTON IS???

Left click on the member's name and select View Profile. Just under the avi you will see the menu which includes Add to Ignore List.

Voilá.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread