Is there a reduced pg with good flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is a good e-liquid brand that has flavors that tastes like the name on the bottle? Like cherry tastes like real cherry flavor and tobacco tastes like tobacco flavor, or coke cola tastes like coke cola, etc.

I tried Johnson Creeks reduced pg sample kit and love the amount of flavor and smoothness (Not so harsh as pg on big hits). The e-liquid is great for vapor, except all of the flavors from Johnson Creek have a vanilla extract/cappuccino flavor, that I can't seem to cover up. I'd like to try another brand, but I don't know who sell good flavors AND reduced pg.

This would be fine if this was the flavor I was looking for. I just want to find a place to buy them that sells e-liquid that each bottle/flavor tastes different from the other. To me, js tastes all the same. It just tastes like they used a vanilla extract base and added a few drops of various flavoring and put a able on it, EVERY flavor in the sample pack tastes this way.

I just started using an ecig about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and there are so many webistes that sell e-liquid, I don't which one to try. I really like the reduced pg, it produces alot more vapor than reg pg, and it doesn't burn my throat. It's just sometimes I'd like to switch to a different flavor for a change,

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I am going to give you my favorite suppliers for e-juice. That's not to say the others aren't great, but I haven't tried them yet! I stress yet!
My Vapor store, good prices, great service! Mocha (lite Chocolate), butterscotch and his RY4 are wonderful. RY4 is a caramel/tobacco flavor.
Vapor 4 life has the best pear, banana and coffee flavors! Smilin is a very good guy.
Vapor options spearmint tastes just like spearmint gum. Adam is waiting for a shipment though. I also like his Apple,and Cherry..no mistaking the flavors!
Litecigs has a mellon that tastes just like cantalope. Shawn's Artic is close to a peppermint/menthol..fresh tasting and strong. My Favorite is his cola..all but the bubbles in a coke.
Anything you buy that has a matching Lorann's candy flavor you can pump up with a drop of Lorann's. Check out the DIY section of the forum:D
Hope this helps a bit.
Oh, to reduce the P.G. add V.G. or Glycerin, just make sure the Glycerin says USP or foodgrade on it. You will lose some flavor, but not much, that's where the lorann's/Bickfords?capella flavors really comes in handy.
Welcome to ECF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread