Isaac - YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikings

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Malaysia
Hi all! This is another example of the extra mile Isaac will go to look after his customers.

More than a month ago, I placed an order for some atties. Unfortunately, while the package made it to my country, it somehow got lost and never made its way to me. I was pretty disappointed to say the least.

On the 31st of August, I placed another order and told Isaac about the lost package....I never asked for any replacements and don't expect them. Shipping accidents do happen and I can understand that.

My package from Isaac arrived today and at first, I was surprised it was so heavy. When I opened it up and went through the contents, my jaw hit the floor.

Isaac included an extra 8 atties for me!!!

Isaac, I don't think words typed on a public forum can fully express how grateful I am. This is an incredibly generous gesture on your part and I am blown away!

Not only do you carry the best atties available, but the level of service you provide is above and beyond anything I've ever come across in the short time I have been vaping.

Thank you sir!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
He is one of the greatest guys I have ever had the pleasure. On my last order he wrote me a really sweet letter and I will never forget him If anyone ever needs carts or atty's get them from him. IKenVape is a great place for your go to needs.

I guess the whole country feels that way about Ikenvape. Everybody trusts him.

100bill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread