Status
Not open for further replies.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Does anyone know of a reliable site where I can preorder the new eleaf istick 50w? I've seen a couple sites with offers but when dealing with preorders, I like to be sure the site is reputable.

I order from this site quite often and the have great customer service, they are in china and sometimes they get the units quicker than here. There shipping is fast. Check them out and give them a try great prices too.
Electronic Cigarette, E-cigarette Retail Wholesale Store - Cvapor.com

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Why preorder? Wait until someone actually has it in stock. With a preorder, you never know whether the guy you ordered it from will get his earlier than everyone else, or a month later. Wouldn't you feel a bit foolish if everyone else gets theirs, but yours is still a couple weeks away from shipping?

This is going to be a very popular mod, which means that many folks will be carrying it (and tons of these will be made). It's not like you're signing up for some limited-edition mod that's going to sell out.
Let's just say I feel a bit foolish. Preordered in January and people that ordered this week from vendors have them in hand, myself, still waiting for even a shipping notice.

learman96

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
Wayne, PA
Got this bad boy in today from MVS along with Sub mini, ordered 3 days ago, loving it so far and no button rattle! photo.jpg

jonig35

Jan 16, 2015
Arkansas
I done a pre order and have had major problems, already 3 delays, it was supposed to ship on the 6th then the 12th then they sent an email saying they would have it yesterday and then yesterday evening they sent an email saying they did not get them in but would ship Tuesday, don't know how they can say that if they had not gotten them yesterday as they said, so I figure on Tuesday I will receive another email saying another delay, definitely they have lost my business as I have ordered from them so many times, when I ordered my Kanger subtank mini I got it in 2 days, with this they have had my payment for 3 weeks and just keep delaying shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread