iTaste 134 Mini Owners Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Pbusardo really hit them for the tube to control head threading. I mean he HATES it. I wonder if Noalox would help that.

I want one, but I have no room for another mod right now. 2 MVP's 2 ProVari's a Zmax v3 and a VV3 is more than enough for me right now.

It's hard to keep up anymore with all these PV's/Mods coming. I wanted the 134 until the 134 Mini come out and preferred the mini since it was smaller. I just liked the looks of them. After getting it I am wondering if it was the right decision.

Haven't even tried it yet. Waiting for the battery to charge. I also bought today a Sigelei SX200 20 watt from Fasttech today for $99 with charger. Maybe that is a better alternative or wait for the new mods.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
It's hard to keep up anymore with all these PV's/Mods coming. I wanted the 134 until the 134 Mini come out and preferred the mini since it was smaller. I just liked the looks of them. After getting it I am wondering if it was the right decision.

Haven't even tried it yet. Waiting for the battery to charge. I also bought today a Sigelei SX200 20 watt from Fasttech today for $99 with charger. Maybe that is a better alternative or wait for the new mods.

I went retro. I went with old and established.

I have my MVP's for out and about and at work, but I use ProVari's at home. It's proven and well built. I'm tired of chasing for the "next best thing".

MVP plus Kayfun or ProVari plus Kayfun and I'm good.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
I went retro. I went with old and established.

I have my MVP's for out and about and at work, but I use ProVari's at home. It's proven and well built. I'm tired of chasing for the "next best thing".

MVP plus Kayfun or ProVari plus Kayfun and I'm good.

I bought the MVP 2 about a month ago and love it. I'm still itching for a Provari though. :)

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I bought the MVP 2 about a month ago and love it. I'm still itching for a Provari though. :)

The MVP2 is a "poor man's ProVari" and that is by no means meant to be a insult. At $40 to $50 they are unbeatable and I think everyone should have one. Even ProVari owners. They are great travelling mods. I use mine because I don't like to take my ProVari's out and about. I also don't like carrying batteries with me.

The ProVari is a nice to have. It's not all that expensive in the big scheme of things, especially considering how much we spent on ciggies. But I only advocate one once you've gotten everything else nailed. Once you get a good topper, good juice, some rebuilding supplies (if you are into it...) and are all set, then buy the ProVari.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
The MVP2 is a "poor man's ProVari" and that is by no means meant to be a insult. At $40 to $50 they are unbeatable and I think everyone should have one. Even ProVari owners. They are great travelling mods. I use mine because I don't like to take my ProVari's out and about. I also don't like carrying batteries with me.

The ProVari is a nice to have. It's not all that expensive in the big scheme of things, especially considering how much we spent on ciggies. But I only advocate one once you've gotten everything else nailed. Once you get a good topper, good juice, some rebuilding supplies (if you are into it...) and are all set, then buy the ProVari.

I agree agree its not too bad price wise. At the same time Provape is due to bring out an updated version. Still, I wouldn't hesitate to get one now. If things go as planed I will be ordering one soon.

By the way the 134 Mini for anyone in Canada are in stock at Canvape for $129 and that is the kit version. That is a good price for up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread