It's ALL ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE with Wordup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Hi folks,

This woman from the Great Land DownUnder has had THE MOST FABULOUS EXPERIENCE this morning!

I stumbled across the Wordup Ecig site while exploring an e-juice store. I came across the ECF and there was a banner in front of me for Wordup. I was curious, I clicked on it and found cartomizers the right fit for my current Ecig. I ordered 5 and then when at check out, thought you're kidding me, that's cheap and edited the order to 10. Placed the order and felt well pleased :)

I dropped my son at school and came home. About an hour or so later, my phone rang. On the other end was Jeff from Wordup Ecig - an American Supplier, calling his new customer in Australia. To say I could not believe it is an understatement! He wanted to touch base with the international client (the order has such a long way to go) and confirm the order details.

We got talking and discussed my entry into the world of Ecigs (only 3 weeks ago), what I am using, how I am finding it, e-juice and my satisfaction in general to date with the whole ecig experience. I had certain issues with the company that I had got my Ecig from (which I will not go into here) and he asked me whether I would consider using anything else as one of the things for me was battery life.

Jeff recommended that I look at the vid on their page for the Joyetech eGo-T. He said he would leave my order on hold and that I could email him and advise if I was interested or wanted to keep the original order of 10 cartomizers. We continued to chat and I have to admit after looking at what the eGo-T was I was more than curious. I asked questions about the difference between the type I am currently using and the type he suggested and the more I learnt (Jeff is a WEALTH of information), the more I realised that the eGo-T was preferable to what I have now.

I changed my order, paying only a fraction more and for less than what my orignal outlay had been for what I use at present, the starterkit of which I won and didn't pay for (yep, expensive set up for what I have considering what I am getting) INCLUDING e-juice which I had paid for ontop of everything else with my current "toy".

In this day and age where computerisation squashes the art of conversation and customer service is all but non-existent, replaced by the click of a button rather than a voice and a person with whom you can ACTUALLY COMMUNICATE, Wordup Ecig is much, much more than a breath of fresh air into the stale and stagnant arena of computer commerce (internet sales). Jeff, a gently spoken man with a wealth of knowledge about a variety of products on the market is more than keen to bend over backward to help and make sure that his clients are happy with their purchases and products.

Impressed does not begin to cover how I feel with regard to my experience with Wordup Ecig. They are a professional outfit that actually cares about their customers, rare indeed in this computerised day and age. I would recommend them OVER AND OVER again to anyone and everyone considering giving up smoking or simply side-stepping into the world of Ecigs. This is one happy customer who will be back again. It might be a few months, I have lots of e-juice and my new "toy" to keep me amused and out of trouble ... BUT ... why on earth would I contemplate for half a moment going anywhere else for ANY future purchse with regard to vaping, when it's all right there at Wordup ... most importantly, topping the list with customer service.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to you Jeff :D

oldfatguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
I did not know there were any companies that gave as good of service as Word-Up until I had this one recommended to me after a bad first try with the electric cigarette. Got ripped off so bad I did not even try again for over a year. Jeff has contacted me about things and Lisa on e mail has been a great help. I keep some of their cards and never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
I'm smiling my face off right now:) Like you I stumbled onto Wordup and like you Jeff called me in response to an email, on a holiday no less. Jeff and Laurin's customer service are second to none and they are wonderful people. All I was looking for was a 510 kit and what I ended up with is a friendship I cherish. Oh and no analogs in over a year:) Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread