It's been 6 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsiudut427

Nov 2, 2011
Neptune NJ
Congrats I myself am new and have been smoke free for 4 days now and am really excited beings that I just had a baby! Its so musch better..but my point is i just wanted to say congradulations...depending where you live in AZ it will be somuch better...lol where i used to live with my father yrs ago was flagstaff and the thin moutain air and smoking just dont mix...it makes you feel like a fish out of water gasping for air and always out of breath....the thing that also made me switch to vaping was my mom and realising my father after aprox 30 yrs of smoking found out after he quit he has COPD and emphasema..i think i spelled that right ..so thats what really did it for me...So again congrats to you for quiting!

NikonGirl

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Wonderland
www.goodreads.com
Thanks everyone and congrats to you gsiudut427!

I'm beyond happy but I feel like ..... today. I can't keep my eyes open and I woke up 2 hours ago. Started hacking something fierce last night and this morning. A tad on the crabby side too but luckily for DH and the kids I have a naturally easy disposition so I shouldn't get worse than crabby. Can't wait to get this crap out of me! :glare:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Cartos on the way.

OK, now, when you get your cartos and they're filled properly, those pops will be a satisfied carto's 'happy farts'. Which means it's properly 'fed' and performing at it's peak.

Enjoy and keep us posted on your new liberating venture!

Last edited:

NikonGirl

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Wonderland
www.goodreads.com
OK, now, when you get your cartos and they're filled properly, those pops will be a satisfied carto's 'happy farts'. Which means it's properly 'feed' and performing at it's peak.

Enjoy and keep us posted on your new liberating venture!

LOL! too funny. Made me think of Jack Nicholson saying 'fart blossom' in Anger Management

MsTick

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
California
I think she's using a cart and a atty, I never did get the hang of those congrats on your first day

Oh, yes, so she is. OK, forget the blowing out part, but popping still means a slight overfill. But I found that I got the best vapor and flavor when the atty was just slightly too wet, so it's not an issue unless you flood the atty. Then those kleenex come in handy again.

I think that all those banner calculators ought to have a calculation for $ spent on kleenex and paper towels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread