I've been vaping 3 weeks now

Status
Not open for further replies.

F Bailey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi all, I smoke 3/4 pack of cigs a day for 30 years now. I finally decided to try to quit analogs after several failed attempts to quit cold turkey,so I looked online and ended up with a cheapo ecig brand (Just say no) kit for almost nothing, it did help cut back on analogs but knew there had to be something better.
I talked to some friends who vap and they use Provape. So after some more research last week i narrowed it down between the V2 and Halo G6 kit. I decided on the G6 with some other goodies. I went with one auto and one manual battery, and I'm really liking the manual hits I'm getting with the Tribaca juice. I'm analog free so far and its great!
Thanks to you guys and gals for all the information you've provided here to help me achieve this.

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
Hi all, I smoke 3/4 pack of cigs a day for 30 years now. I finally decided to try to quit analogs after several failed attempts to quit cold turkey,so I looked online and ended up with a cheapo ecig brand (Just say no) kit for almost nothing, it did help cut back on analogs but knew there had to be something better.
I talked to some friends who vap and they use Provape. So after some more research last week i narrowed it down between the V2 and Halo G6 kit. I decided on the G6 with some other goodies. I went with one auto and one manual battery, and I'm really liking the manual hits I'm getting with the Tribaca juice. I'm analog free so far and its great!
Thanks to you guys and gals for all the information you've provided here to help me achieve this.
the force is strong with you my young apprentice. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread