I've got a an old gas station e-cig, fit empty cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skurry

Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I've got a couple of rechargeable gas station e-cigs from 21st Century Smoke that were terrible. They turned me off vaping for a while, however, I got a Volt from Smokeless Image and like it. I've been refilling my own cartomizers with it. SOO.... I ordered an eGo setup and want to keep my Volt as a backup. My wife however would like to try the 0mg dessert flavors (she's not a smoker anymore), I'd like to give her my old 21st Century batteries with refillable cartomizers but the battery has female threads instead of male. Can I adapt my cartomizers to fit these batteries?

I apologize if this doesn't make sense, I'm still working on my terminology.

RobertH

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Ok got it, Like recidivus posted the people that make the 21st century and such ecig kits make them with there own thread size and it more or less and Odd ball size and not a popular size that most use so finding the correct adapter for it will be a tough job. I started out on the 21st century myself and found that it's easier to just re-fill the cartomizers that came with it with juice you like.
I will try and find what thread style/number the 21st has but i have already looked a little and came up with nothing.
Good luck.

skurry

Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Ok got it, Like recidivus posted the people that make the 21st century and such ecig kits make them with there own thread size and it more or less and Odd ball size and not a popular size that most use so finding the correct adapter for it will be a tough job. I started out on the 21st century myself and found that it's easier to just re-fill the cartomizers that came with it with juice you like.
I will try and find what thread style/number the 21st has but i have already looked a little and came up with nothing.
Good luck.

Thanks. The cartomizers that came with it were terrible, I think I tossed them all. It might be easier just to buy another Volt for her. :unsure:

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Thanks. The cartomizers that came with it were terrible, I think I tossed them all. It might be easier just to buy another Volt for her. :unsure:

For the price, yes! You were not impressed with them and they probably wouldn't last much longer anyway. You can also save on some of the shared hardware and the Volt is your back up, anyway. WooHoo! More back ups!

RobertH

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
This is a link to the most adapters i've seen in one place. Seems like they have them all but We still dont know the thread number/type/size for the 21st century.
Ecig Multi Adapters (ECIGMULTIADA)

I also ran across this on another site,,"""The Volt Ecig is a KR808D-1 style ecig. The KR808D-1 designation refers to the threads that connect the cartomizer to the battery. """

RobertH

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012

I agree, that would be the best bet. When i was using the 21st it took me about 5 days before i had taped two side by side like a shotgun just to get enough vapor,hahaha. My looked at me and just shook her head. i then ordered both her and i an ego twist each and now we both have 2 ego twist each and both have been tobacco free for over 2 months.
Good luck with everything and take care,,Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread