Juice preferences - can you know what you'll like before you try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericm12121977

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Tulsa, OK
As many have said, try going to some local vapor shops because most if not all have samples you can try right there. Always try to support your local brick and mortar stores first then order on-line if you can't find the juice or vendor in your area.

I know you might find the items cheaper on-line, but by supporting your local shops you have the ability to help others in your area stop analog's and become vapers by supporting their store and becoming involved with them and spreading word of mouth advertising.

Try as many of the local stores as you can as they tend to sell different vendor products as well. Most of my stores carry the same, similar e-cigs but carry different vendor juices. This is the way to find out what you like and don't like without having to order a bunch juice and it only cost's you gas money.

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
A vape bar? Dayum...those exist? Ah yes, you are in the "cool" Washington!

The coolest! ;) Steampunk Vapory Lounge Electronic Cigarette Sales :2cool:

You can drink local beer and wine, have a bite to eat, and try e-liquids from local vendors like Two Peas in a Pod, Banzai Vapors and Mt Baker Vapor.

The steampunk theme is very well done. It's a really cool place to hang out, vape, meet new people and have some fun.

budda1114

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Orlando
I have been vapeing seriously for a month, this time. Years ago I had tried the cartomizers on the 510. It didn't go well for me. I have purchased some nicer equipment this time and I had a friend help me to get a beginner set up. What I am really surprised with is that I thought that I would like the coffee vapes and the candy types. I have found out that I love the sour types. I have to wait until my taste buds come back. I feel that I need stronger flavors at this time.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I haven't been vaping all that long but have been surprised. I'll buy a big bottle of something I just know I'll like and when I get it... it is nasty to me. And I've tried something that I really didn't think I would like but loved them. You read review and get suggestions from people, but until you introduce them to your own tastebuds, no one really knows. Just my 2:2c:

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Just my 2:2c:
Two cents? 1jKduto.jpg ;)

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Hello! I'm fairly new to vaping and I also was a menthol analog smoker. I smoked Newport 100's. I have tried several menthol flavors and none of them are quite the same as a real cigarette from what I have tried. Halo brand has some very good tasting menthol flavors, but nothing that truly reminds me of a cigarette completely- it's always a mint, wintergreen, or vick's vapor rub kind of flavor. So what I've done so far is added just a couple drops to my favorite flavors like Belgian Cocoa with a drop of menthol to give it a nice menthol kick. But just a menthol flavor e-juice alone doesn't do it for me personally. :/

Nikkimarie54

Moved On
Oct 12, 2013
Dracut, MA
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
none of them are quite the same as a real cigarette... nothing that truly reminds me of a cigarette completely...
Vaping will never taste exactly like burning leaves and paper because no leaves and paper are burning. My own recommendation would be to stop looking for "cigarette flavor" and start looking for flavors you enjoy, whatever they might happen to be. Cigarette flavor will probably disgust you soon enough... and flavors you never imagined you might like may become appealing... as your tastes change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread