Juice Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgan69

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
South Africa
Howdy Rangers :)

So im looking for juice adives,becuase is seem to be terrible at picking flavors.I have ended up with bottles of horrid juice that i would rather pour down the drian then vape.I like menthol but,but cant find the origanal methol that came in my prefilled cartos,I hate red bull its to well sweet.Im looking for a tabacco or something savoury in a sense.Not sweet at alll.That gives good TH.LOL my favorite juice at the moment and my all day vape is 36mg unflavored 100% VG juice really does it for me but it does become a biot boring.I have heard that RY4 is good but cant seem to get it in SA,our choices are rather limated.If you check eciggies.co.za thats what i can choose from it dekang juice if someone could suggest a good dekang juice that would be great.

Shadow102

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Eastern Panhandle, WV
Not sure if you've checked it out yet but ECF does have a South Africa Group forum, you might be able to find other places to buy juice from by checking out the posts there. I know the Canadian's have their "underground" system as far as getting juice into their country and the Canada forum is quite a knowledge base for them.

South Africa Forum

That being said, I've never tried dekang juices, I'm partial to the small juice operations. Flavorwise, I'm not a huge sweet fan either, but when I'm in a menthol mood I really like a Mint Chocolate juice, most of the ones I've had are not really sweet, more of a dark chocolate with a nice cool minty overtone.

Shadow102

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Eastern Panhandle, WV
Did not care for RY4 even though everyone rants and raves about it. It could possibly be i dont like the Dekang version of it. Good Luck hope this helps.

Don't feel too bad, I'm starting to think I just don't like RY4, I've tried it from a half dozen different suppliers (its typically the last one I pick for my sample packs) just cause everyone seems to have an RY4 they like....oh well at least I got my best friend vaping and he likes it, I trade him all my RY4's for juices he doesn't like.

I've been vaping about 2 months now and love it - I'm in love with quite a few juices - and a lot, not so much! LOL! If you like menthol (I'm the biggest fan of menthol flavors!) - then try "prothol" from VaporCast Store and even their 'prosauce' is great to add in menthol to any flavor - I bought the 10 ml bottle (no nicotine in it and you CANNOT vape it straight!) and added 3 drops to the 10 ml prothol bottle and it's even better!!! Also...another great flavor is from AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Electronic Cigarettes| Electronic Cigarette| Cigarettes Electronic| Cigarette Electronic Cigarette| Best Electronic Cigarettes | Happy Holidays!, is their apple frost! WOW what an awesome, strong methol juice! Seriously! We just placed an order for www.rawrvapors.com - all of his juices are recommended with menthol (and you can custom order different strengths of menthol in each flavor) they have some pretty awesome reviews on them...I'll know in a few days when we get them!! I'm excited!!! We've tried rockstar vapors and did not like any of the 10 flavors we bought...trying to let them steep awhile, but not holding our breath on that one! Hope this helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread