Status
Not open for further replies.

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
Ordered a Russian 91% V2 (advertised as V3, but it's just a V2 with a new drip tip section) and received it quickly with proper tracking information etc., for a good price too. Unfortunately, the device was defective (as all V2's are apparently due to Kebotech having overlooked a critical aspect of the center post), so I emailed them earlier this afternoon about the issue with the device. They responded within hours, saying

"We forwarded your email to Upper Management and they have contacted Kebo and are waiting for a response. If you would not like to wait on the replacement part what we can do is email you a prepaid return shipping label for the Russian 91% and issue you a full refund for it. Whichever option you prefer."

That's pretty good customer service imo, and it was a pleasant email to receive since I had never done business with them before. Just wanted to share my experiences in hopes that maybe some of you are looking for a product that they happen to sell, as they're a reliable vendor in my experience.

Btw, I have no idea how the font on this post got all whacked out, so apologies if I made anyone's eyes bleed. And sorry if this isn't the correct forum for these types of reviews, but I couldn't find a 'supplier review' section besides the negative one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread