Just came in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartman

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
I just got my package from madvapes containing my new vapestack and extension sleeve. I cant wait for the batts to charge up. This is my first major mod and I couldnt be happier. The customer service from Hoog is like none other. He answered all my questions with no complaints and very fast too. I ordered late afternoon Saturday and got my order today! I cant say enough what a great company this is. Thank you soo much! You have a customer for life. They also threw in a free bottle of fried apple juice. I tried it on my janty stick and WOW. This stuff tastes great. Thanks again Hoog!:D

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
Just got mine too!!!!! Orange w/ 6v extension. :banana:

I had to grab it out of the mailbox on my way to home depot, but I just got home and I wanted to test it out real quick......an WOW! Holy Cannoli!

I don't think I've ever had a "warm" vape until now. It makes everything else I have taste cold,lol.

And thank you for the triple zest!!!!! I love citrus flavors :wub:

I'm so excited!!!!! <---notice all the "!!!!"? :D

but, duh! I forgot to order a batt to vape at 3.7....oh, well,next order I'll get it.

Thanks Hoogie!

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Does anyone else hear a sound like an aeresol whip cream can when you push the button?

Or is that the atty frying the juice?

None of my other pv's make a sound other than a little airiness.
:D its probably the atty! i like the fireworks sound from a fresh cartomizer!!
madvapes rules!

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Mine came today too. I had to go work for a while and the batteries wouldn't charge fast enough, so I had to leave it. I hurried home and batteries were charged.

Wow. I love the way this thing hits (and I'm only doing 3.7 v). Got the sizzle too, but I'm sure it will fade some either with more gunked up atty or battery wearing down some on its charge. Anyway, the sizzle amuses me.

I do have one question. Where the two small holes are on the bottom end, I had small round pieces of what looked like tin foil cut in tiny round circles covering them. Anyway, I dislodged one of them straightening up the battery spring and popped out the other one trying to put the first one back on the first hole. LOL. I finally just dropped them into the end of the VapeStack and the holes are uncovered.

Finally, here is the question: Do those two round pieces of foil serve any purpose? It seems to look and work fine with the holes uncovered (at least by small circles of foil). Do the rest of you guys have them? I'm just curious. I'm delighted with my Mini VapeStack (blue - which looks like a cross between a blue and a slightly teal color - really beautiful).

Oh, and thanks for the extras too!

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Got my vapestacks in the mail today! Ordered the red and the blue, and these are MINE! Already had a blue one and I loved it, problem was that the hubby loved it too and TOOK it!!!!!

All is good now, got my new blue one and the red vapestack is so purdy. Kinda glad hubby took my other one now, take one and I get two more. Life is good now! :)

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
I think it is just the atomizer breaking in... familar sound on lots of new attys and mods... I am vaping this thing like crazy tonight.. Love how light it is and how it fits in my hand.

My husband has been giving me weird looks all night. I think it's hilarious.

I love mine! even with the big ole extension cup it holds nice in the hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread