Just checking in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I haven't been on much, had real life come and smack me across the face big time, but things are settling down now! ((Hubby has had Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma for 10 1/2 years now and it has flared up and he had to start Chemo last week)) :(

I just ordered the new heavy duty passthrough and can't wait to give that a try! I am still totally hooked on the butterscotch! Finally - Cappacinno has been officially dethroned as my #1! lol My other faves are still right up there, but the butterscotch! OMG - it is vaping heaven for me! :D

I will try to catch up, but just wanted to say hi and let you know I am still hanging in here!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Jen, you are missed around here,But I understand you are dealing with a lot! I hope his treatment goes well and isn't too hard on everyone. God Bless you both!

36_22_25.gif

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
So sorry to hear about your husband's flare up. Please know that you are both in our thoughts and prayers as you go throughout your days ahead, JenJen. And, as others have said, don't forget to take care of yourself as well. Keep in touch and remember, you have many friends here to help you out - feel free to PM any one of us if you feel the need to lean on a shoulder at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread