Just got my 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSki

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Fort Rucker Alabama
I just wanted to share that i got my manual 510 today, and wow it really is so much better than the junk one i got from the Mall. Im gonna try to put the analogs down to tomarrow, the thought is scary, but i really want to quit smoking analogs if i can. I got a bunch of little bottles of different flavors to try out, im so excited i just wanted to share.
Tara

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Yeah Tara! Congrats on a great decision. If putting down the analogs is so scary..maybe don't beat yourself up too much if you end up having one or two? What I mean is, maybe don't psych yourself out too much. Different ways work for everyone of course but you know when you diet and stress out about a chocolate bar or a slice of pizza and then end up not doing so well on the diet? Either way, best of luck and happy vaping!

darrenboe

Mar 10, 2009
I'm doing this for the second time actually. Just got my 510 today. Had a super-cig about a year and half ago and loved it! didn't have a real smoke for 2 months then both my batteries died. At the time the super was over $100 so I went back to normal smoking despite my fiance's pleading.

So far I have to say that the 510 is worlds better then the super was and I just ordered another 2 just in case they die at the same rate. I still have tons of juice.

What is the life expectancy for these things?
The cost isn't going to bother me as I'm in California and paying close to $7 a pack for my pack a day habit.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Congrats on finding something you love,I carried regular cigs for a while just in case something broke and as a security blanket.No reason to have a drastic "I wont smoke again" coversation with yourself that most all smokers have pretty often(me included).The second day vaping the flavor was better for me so it was easy as pie to not want to smoke.The fiddling for me became second nature and really gave me something to do besides open a pack of smokes, find a lighter ,walk outside, or find a place to put my trashy butts.

Last edited:
I'm doing this for the second time actually. Just got my 510 today. Had a super-cig about a year and half ago and loved it! didn't have a real smoke for 2 months then both my batteries died. At the time the super was over $100 so I went back to normal smoking despite my fiance's pleading.

So far I have to say that the 510 is worlds better then the super was and I just ordered another 2 just in case they die at the same rate. I still have tons of juice.

What is the life expectancy for these things?
The cost isn't going to bother me as I'm in California and paying close to $7 a pack for my pack a day habit.

I suppose the life expectancy depends on a lot. How long/often you vape, how well you take care of the attys (ie cleaning, keeping it "wet", etc). I know of people who have used an atty a year and people who say around 2-3 weeks. My advice is to buy backups jsut in case.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Somewhere on this forum saw that like every 4-6 months its a good idea to charge your spare batteries if you stocked up a lot and don't have em in the rotation of use. Keeping the attys "wet" took me a bit to figure out as I thought cleaning and putting away was ok but others a lot more experienced than me told me other wise,(to prime after cleaning them) .Buy a surplus and you wont go thru em, prove the law of too much planning makes you a pack rat.

lager

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2010
SC, USA
I just wanted to share that i got my manual 510 today, and wow it really is so much better than the junk one i got from the Mall. Im gonna try to put the analogs down to tomarrow, the thought is scary, but i really want to quit smoking analogs if i can. I got a bunch of little bottles of different flavors to try out, im so excited i just wanted to share.
Tara

Way to go. I think you will like it much more than cigarette smoking. It's satisfying, fun, and tasty. And your lungs will thank you too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread