Status
Not open for further replies.

tector

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Israel
Hello all my E-cig Friends :)

thank you for helping and advising..

just got my Ego.. WOW.. what an improvement... the battery lasts for life!..

the charger is just a recommendation.. :)

battery really amazing,,

although.. my E-juice is from e-cigarette-china, e-cigarette-mart and HealthCabin...

all some bad brand Chinese juice..

after seeing what the forum member & grimgreen recommendation I've looked for worldwide ship US juice site, and didn't find..

i just ordered 3 30ML MARLBORO taste juice from TotallyWicked.. it costs more then the Ego itself... ....ing 110 bucks... (23$ per each juice, and 25$ per shipping.. - by the price its should come in special air plane in first class.. :)

anyway.. with my order from health cabin for the Ego:

Black Joye eGo Starter Kit [Joye eGo] - $73.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

i got 4 atomizer, and 2 of them are longer..
and 2 of the cartridges are also longer..

why does that happens?... is it normal?... should i treat them as regulars?..

+ after 20 minutes average, i get this metal nasty taste, i read at the forum that its means that the atomizer is dry, and when i drip or fill the cart its solve the problem.. but does its make sense that just 20 minutes?.. should i do anything different?..

thanks!.. love u all..

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Glad you're lovin' the eGo! Seems like everyone does. :)

From what I've read, standard 510 carts just don't last very long before they need to be refilled.

You can either mod them with different fillers and techniques to try to get more time between refills, or you can try a 510 cartomizer, which will be compatible with your eGo. Cartomizers tend to go much longer between refills.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
after 20 minutes average, i get this metal nasty taste, i read at the forum that its means that the atomizer is dry, and when i drip or fill the cart its solve the problem.. but does its make sense that just 20 minutes?.. should i do anything different?..
The burnt taste is a sign that there is not enough liquid at the atomizer coil.

That might mean the liquid has run out, or that the filler is not wicking fast enough.
The standard polyfill doesn't wick nearly as well as other options.

The blue foam is a good option, but you have to get it right.

First it depends on the viscosity of the liquid you are using.
And then it depends on the amount of blue foam you are using.

Too much blue foam and it won't wick as well.
Not enough blue foam and it may leak or even flood the atomizer easily.

And the more frequently you drag on it, the more flow you'll need.

audio

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Nebraska
Great choice tector!

There's something called the highping cart mod that really helped me. Pull the filler out of the cart and cut about 2/3 of it off with scissors. Fill the cart with juice. Then put the small piece of filler into the cart on top of the juice. You might need to add some juice on top of the filler. Put a couple of drops of juice on the bridge of the atty, put the cart on, and vape, vape, vape. If you're not getting much vapor, and you hear a gurgling sound (like sucking through a straw on a Coke that is nearly empty) you have added too much juice (the atty is flooded). Blow some juice out of the atty, and try it again.

The highping cart mod makes the filler take up less space in the cart, so that you can put more juice in. Also, it's easier for the filler to "wick" juice to the atty, and the atty has to remain moist for you to get vapor. Please don't expect the juice to last more than 30 minutes; carts will need to be refilled when you're not getting much vapor and it tastes burnt. Pull the filler out of the cart (with tweezers?), add juice, put the filler back in, and top it off with juice if needed. Add a couple of drops of juice to the atty and you're ready to go.

Many of us, perhaps most of us, had problems in the beginning. We just need to ask, and people who had similar experiences will help with solutions.

I'm sorry to hear that shipping is so expensive. Maybe you'll become a juice maker/supplier and sell your stuff locally to keep costs down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread