JUST JUICE BANANA & MANGO

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
JUST juice BANANA & MANGO
Place of origin: England
Recommended dosage: 15-20%
It was just about time for a fruity soup, as I've been quite immersed in a sea of dessert flavours lately. Looking at the manufacturer's products, there are mostly fruity flavours - of which I'm presenting you with the 'umpteenth' taste test. /There are also a few tobacco products in their palette that you might also want to try./ My current choice will be a banana and mango blend. This is a bit of an odd choice for me, as mango is a much more characterful flavour than banana, hence there may be a slight suppression in the flavours in the aroma.
The smell is reminiscent of a ripe mango, a little different from the usual fruit smell, perhaps due to the blend with banana, but distinctly pleasant.
Flavours: the basic flavour is mango, which completely dominates the soup, with a hint of cooling and a little banana /this/. The mango is very characterful, tart and ripe, and has a very pleasant aroma. The cooling is about 10/3 on the scale, just barely chilled, which I think is enough. The slight sweetness can be tasted along with the tartness, which makes you feel a well ripened fruit in your mouth. Unfortunately, the banana was very much left behind in the queue as no matter how much I tweaked it, somehow it just wouldn't introduce itself to me. I was kind of expecting it, but I was hoping it would be somewhere in the mango pile.
All in all, the product did not disappoint: the mango is beautifully crafted, a slightly sweet, tangy-flavoured cool fruit to savour and steam, even in an all-day version.

Attachments

• flavour-banana-mango-just-juice-30ml-vape.jpg
    flavour-banana-mango-just-juice-30ml-vape.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread