Just received my new ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Picker

Sep 9, 2011
Bluff City, TN
This has probably been beaten to death but hey...I just received my new ProVari! :)

I already have a ton of mods, sigelei Zmax, Zmax Mini, mech mods, Silver Bullet, Vamo v2 & v5, Ego's...never a ProVari until now.

I have a number of mods that are dead, some from my accidental abuse, others just passed away on their own for no real reason. I ordered the ProVari because of all the reviews about how they are reliable and durable.

I have this thing topped off with a Kayfun Lite Plus EHPro with the coil wrapped to 1.7 ohms.

I'll have to wait and see about the reliability and durability of this mod. Right now I am happy...happy...happy...happy...! :D

I can say, as I own a machine shop, that this is a great looking piece of work, finish is very good and the machining is very good especially with respect to the threads.

All of the dead mods I have would have easily paid for a new ProVari and then some....

TN_Picker

Sep 9, 2011
Bluff City, TN
You know I have read about these many times and just never could pull the trigger on such an expensive single mod...it's not really that expensive but it's up there.

I was among a lot of people talking about these and thinking really, that much better build quality? Well I can say after getting this thing in my hand that I'm impressed with what I've bought. The Wife thinks I'm nuts...but in reality that started long before I ordered the ProVari! :toast:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    You know I have read about these many times and just never could pull the trigger on such an expensive single mod...it's not really that expensive but it's up there.

I was among a lot of people talking about these and thinking really, that much better build quality? Well I can say after getting this thing in my hand that I'm impressed with what I've bought. The Wife thinks I'm nuts...but in reality that started long before I ordered the ProVari! :toast:

Wife knew that I was nuts when she married me 49 years ago. :lol:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    My first was a raffle ticket win when I didn't know exactly what a ProVari was as I had been vaping only 6 days. The second was a birthday gift two mos. later. The third was a 37th anniversary gift......Mother's Day is coming up. :D No gift cost is included in my vaping budget! After all that $ was going to be spent one way or another. :p

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 6, 2013
    Titletown, USA
    Careful, now! "Some" people hate hearing folks who found out that something expensive is actually WORTH the price paid, lol! (Search for the numerous "WHY oh WHY do all the Provari "Fanboys" post about it?" threads). I don't have a Provari just yet (self-imposed buying hiatus for 2 months :(), however, I will have one by summer time. I know quality (see avi and siggy ;)), so my vape collection is not complete without one.

Congrats! Finding your vape bliss is AWESOME, isn't it? Bad thing is, you're "ruined" now, everything else will be compared to your Provari baby!

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 26, 2014
    Shhhh its a secret. ;)

Congratulations on your ProVari!!!

I know what you mean about the cost.. when I started vaping and saw how much they cost I was like. :ohmy:

After getting one I now understand.. its a sturdy, well made product.

I am also saving up for one then another and maybe another one... :2cool:

cbrite

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 29, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    So happy for you! Mine was a gift :) very early in my vaping journey and I didn't really have a clue, LOL. In fact, I think I hadn't even heard of them yet and for sure hadn't seen all the hater posts. So I had "clear eyes" when mine came. I was just totally blown away. LOVE my mini, which I now have topped with a Nautilus and I'm in vape heaven! You will be joining me there before the day is over, LOL!!!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    All of the dead mods I have would have easily paid for a new ProVari and then some....
    Oh yeah, I hear you there. Welcome to the ownership club.

We used to hang out in the Provari APV area of the forum, until ECF archived it. We tend to hang out here: ProVape these days. You are more than welcome to join us. :D

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 3, 2014
    Lynchburg,VA,USA
    Congrats on the new purchase they are awesome IMHO I will never buy another mod that isn't a provari! I have no need for a DNA 20/30 I don't vape that high or have the desire to so I will not waste my money on that. I will spend my money all day long on a quality product that backed by a great company made in the USA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread