Kanger Protank 2 and Vision Spinner II 1650mah Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread86

Dec 14, 2012
ON, Canada
So I just went out and bought a Kanger Protank 2 today and have been using it without issues on my old eGo-C Twist and when I try to use it with my Vision Spinner II I get no vape from it and a very hard pull, as if there's no air getting through. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if the tank just isn't compatible with the battery... I'm very concerned as the eGo-C Twist is my backup and the Spinner II is supposed to be my main. What could be going on?

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Protank II's have always had an airflow problem. Hop back over to the vape shop and see if they have an Aerotank base, about $5 US. That will open it right up and your problem will be solved.

Thanks for the information, was wondering why my fairly new KangerTech ProTank ll was drawing hard. Though I can't complain, got two new ones for $12 each, if I weren't looking at the Vision Spinner ll 1650mAh for $16.99 (including charger) on eBay, would never had known. Did find a couple of those bases, Genuine KangerTech, for $7.50 shipped.

Haven't made up my mind on the Spinner ll though, as my wife is getting me one of these Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 for my 1st anniversary of quitting smoking in November (a week after my birthday).

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0

Already have enough ego devices, too many around, the batteries will go around the same time.

Thanks again for your input.

Cat

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Racehorse is correct, the mini ProTank ll vapes great! Much better tank than the EVOD (all three of mine were $7 each, shipped).

Have to fill more often, but these I keep for when I'm going somewhere. Good to have 2-3 egos with these tanks, plenty enough to get errands ran. I'll be glad to get those new bases in for the other ProTank ll tanks, they vaped good at first, now hopefully they'll work as great as ever.

Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread