Kanger Subox Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyFreya

Jan 30, 2016
Hello everyone! I just got a Kanger Subox Nano kit the other day and I've noticed the tank gets pretty hot while I am vaping. So I was wondering if this is normal and also if this particular model has any safety features? Do I need to worry about it short circuiting or anything? I have the 0.5 ohm coil in that it came with and a (green INR18650-25R Samsung SDI) battery that the Vapor Shop said it needed. I'm charging the battery in a multi cell battery charger instead of using the cord that the kit provided, so I can swap out batteries. I have the Ecig 20.0W and I'm using Betty by Pinup Vapors in 6MG/ML. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I appreciate your help!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Doesn't sound to me like you're doing anything wrong. 20 watts on a .5 coil actually sounds a bit light. I'm usually 25-35 in that range depending on juice. There's a difference between warm and hot, too. Bottom line: if the warmth is bleeding to the mod from the atomizer, this is normal. They all do that. If the mod is getting hot, while the topper is staying comparatively cool, you have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread