Kanger Subtank Build Deck Screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkem

Mar 6, 2015
USA
Does anyone know the size and length of the Kanger Subtank build deck screws? I'd like to buy a bunch in case I strip them, and they only come with a couple extra. E.G. I know that the kayfun V4 build deck uses M1.6 x 3mm screws. I'm pretty sure the screw length is 3mm as they seem to be the same length as the kayfun V4 screws, but the Subtank's screws are a bit larger in diameter, anyone know the exact size???

sparkem

Mar 6, 2015
USA
Don't have the answer but do know atomizer screw sizes is a spec begging for a database.

Good luck.

It sure is! I am lucky enough to live about a 20 minute drive to two different distributor/manufacturers of specialty standard and metric machine screws, so I could probably just take the screw and they could match it. I don't know what the rules are for posting names of those companies to help people if they need atty build deck screws like me, but if anyone lives in the NYC metro area I could say the names of the companies and it might be a big help.

sparkem

Mar 6, 2015
USA
NO rules!! Spit them out for others!! Sure it will help!!

Metric & Multistandard Components Corporation Link Hawthorne, NY

Have personally Been to M&MCC and they have a window open for sales Mon-Fri 9-4, very helpful.

The Nutty Company Link Milford, CT

Haven't been there but I hear they are great, might stock small enough screws for Subtank, but not small enough for the Kayfun. I had to go to M&MCC above to get ones small enough for the Kayfun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread