Kanger Unitank leaking from drip tip base

Status
Not open for further replies.

being11

Aug 2, 2013
SEATTLE, WA
hello all
purchased a new kanger unitank to use on a provari mini. i got tired of having an adapter with my ego threaded tanks.

the tank has been ok, except for extremely tight draw with when using shorter evod heads.

the other issue which i can't figure out is there is a small amount of juice leaking from the mouthpiece base after a couple hours of use. this has happened every time i have used the tank.

see pic attached to see where the juce is leaking from.

anyone have any solution to fix this?

photo.jpg

pmuniz10920

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
The problem is pressure. I have had this happen before with other tanks. I would suggest trying it with an air flow controller.

So back to explanation, you have a really tight draw which means your tank is not pulling air from the holes on the 510 connection. The way you have it set up you are pulling air or in your case juice from inside the tank. Thus making your tank a juice straw. That's why your "condensation" is the same color as the juice.

If you have a AFC laying around awesome, if not try something;

1. Empty your tank and dry off where there is not supposed to be any.
2. Refill the tank.
3. Thread the unit back on testing draw about every 90 degrees of rotation till you find the sweet spot.
4. Be careful because your tank may not be threaded in all the way and there may be some wobble.
5. If this works get an AFC and problem solved. If this doesn't work I'm out of ideas...

Hope this helps.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
hello all
purchased a new kanger unitank
the tank has been ok, except for extremely tight draw with when using shorter evod heads.

the other issue which i can't figure out is there is a small amount of juice leaking from the mouthpiece base after a couple hours of use. this has happened every time i have used the tank.

anyone have any solution to fix this?

hello,

the tight draw IS from the smaller air passage diameter in the short chimney EVOD coil, (expected)

fluid/condensation might be from same (tighter draw?)

get a q-tip (won't fit, so modify by pulling off some cotton)
and run it down the throat and swab any excess out of air passage

if you want normal draw, switch back to tall chimney style coil ;)

Vape≈On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread