Kayfun Mini: Brief story. Ivogo or Infinite? Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, a little back story first: I purchased a kayfun mini clone to use with my epipe from a local shop. It was kind of an impulse buy. Turned out to be the Tobecco clone with the flush plastic tank, so juice is not making it to my coils AT ALL. Granted, I only vape higher VG blends, between 60 and 75%. I tried ordering a replacement flared (more like the authentic) tank for this rba BUT that was a fail due to the company screwing up and sending me a battery instead. Anyway I have 2 questions to anyone out there with with experience with the Kayfun Mini's:

1. Will thicker E-liquids wick / flow down to the juice channels with the "barrel shaped" authentic style plastic tank?

2. If the e-liquid will flow down to this tank, from which manufacturer should I look to get another Kayfun mini clone from: Ivogo or Infinite?

I might try to dremel out the tank section I have to see if that will help with the juice flow issue but any advice is welcome!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I have the ivogo clone and have had to replace the tanks because they crack easily (Drawback with these). I ordered them from fasttech and they were the flush mount found on the tobeco clone that your having issues with. But to my surprise they worked well on the ivogo model the juice flow was just as good as with the flaired tank. I also ordered some spare stainless replacement tanks and they also worked equally as well. I vape 65vg/35pg and have been very happy with my ivogo so that would be my recommendation. If you get the ivogo clone at fasttech also order a few spare plastic tanks you'll need them.

Last edited:
Definitely seems like it. They are in California and I'm in Maryland and my Kayfun got to me in no time at all! I've been playing around with THIS Kayfun Mini and so far it is vastly superior to the Tobeco version. I've just got to play around with the wicking to produce a little more vapor. If all else fails I've got the tobeco base that I can attempt to drill out mwahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread