Kayfun Mini V3 with 100% VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Huhn

Jun 6, 2016
Hi,

just got the kayfun mini V3 and Kayfun V5, unfortunately I can only have e-liquid with 100% VG, any PG will give me chest pains!! :( which is just crap !

The V5 works like a charm! But the V3 doesn't seem to wick properly, I'm using 26 gauge, 6-8 tight wraps, I've tried packing the cotton and tried having the cotton barely touch the bottom and also tried covering the juice holes and packing the cotton so the juice holes are exposed. Nothing seems to work, I can obviously prime and that works when the juice holes are exposed but I've read other people say they have no problems, any thoughts?

As I'm typing, this setup is working sort of, I still need to suck like some kinda w*ore, but having the cotton barely touch the bottom and exposing the juice holes seems to kinda work.

What are your builds for 100% VG on the mini V3?

Lovin the Kayfun V5 and Squape RS for mouth to lung.

Jason Huhn

Jun 6, 2016
I can't help with your build but I mix my own unflavored VG juice with 10% distilled water to help thin it down a bit. DW is around $1 a gallon so it wouldn't cost much to give it a try.

Thanks big dude, is there no other way? Special build of specialness that would work I wonder?, can't be arsed to dilute, as I'm on 100% VG the flavour is crap as it is, I wouldn't want to get any worse.

I just bought some awesome strawberry milk stuff, 80/20 and i can't even handle that 20 PG, DAMN MY CHEST !!! the flavouris great!! GRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread