Kayfun Prime Insulator kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shampain88

Oct 4, 2022
Hi, I dropped my prime on the tiles in the kitchen and knew by the wobble I had to fit a new insulator in the bottom which I did but I have no clue how to fit the rest of the kit aand the wobble has returned after a short while so I've purchased another kit... I cannot find anywhere how to fit the whole kit and what's actually causing this wobble, which is only slight may I add... I'm soo sory if this has all been answered her but I cannot find answers for the whole kit installation anywhere, even youtube??? If any of you kind souls could point me where I need to go that would be awesome, I need to make an appointment soon so I've wrote this hastily, I've really tried everywhere with no luck... Thank you in advance guys
Steven

Shampain88

Oct 4, 2022
I asked for this thread to be removed since it's a tricky question to answer and given the amount of info already on the board I think it's somewhat redundant but this pic I found helped me in case threads don't get removed on request... It basically shows all the parts and how they should be assembled...
prime_exploded_view.jpg

Reactions: Izan

Shampain88

Oct 4, 2022
Hi Steven,
What part of the unit was "wobbling"?
Which parts did you identify as being the source of the wobble?
What did you do the resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance
I
I haven't managed to fix the movement totally, the insulator at the 510 pin made it less wiggly when I opened the airflow and I also found out how to fit the other two insulators using that picture one of my suppliers sent me... I sent him a video of the movement but all he said was to change all the o-rings and see if that fixes it but it didn't totally so something's not right... We all know these RTA's are machined to CNC-type tolerances so there should be zero movements even when the airflow is open a full two turns... I'm guessing I've bent a thread which is a bummer and my OCD absolutely hates it lol... I'm just gonna have to either put up with it (most people wouldn't notice it) or buy a new one... Squape Arise probably lol every cloud eh?

EDIT; I'm trying to save for a new monitor, I guess I'm gonna be saving a bit longer now lol

• Useful
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread