KR 808d-1 Mega batteries and PTs in stock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Oh wow! An extra long battery! This will work with my dse901?
I might be placing my first order with your company very soon. Do you carry pre-filled carts for the 901? I didn't see any on the website...maybe they are just out of stock? Maybe you don't carry them, but can order them if requested? What is the price, if you carry them? I'm looking to buy about 100 packs of 10, if I can find them in brown, round or flat (don't like the black ones.)
I'm also interested in the 10 piece assorted packs of 901 atomizers and batteries. Are the colors random? Or does each assortment come with one of each color? Which colors? I can see my sister and I tossing a coin to see who gets the silver ones. I'll be buying for myself and two other people, so my order should be large enough to get the free shipping. :)
Your 10ml x 34 bottles for 92.40... is that only for a limited time, or everyday price?
Yikes! Sorry for so many questions! I just want to be clear on everything before I order. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Oh wow! An extra long battery! This will work with my dse901?
I might be placing my first order with your company very soon. Do you carry pre-filled carts for the 901? I didn't see any on the website...maybe they are just out of stock? Maybe you don't carry them, but can order them if requested? What is the price, if you carry them? I'm looking to buy about 100 packs of 10, if I can find them in brown, round or flat (don't like the black ones.)
I'm also interested in the 10 piece assorted packs of 901 atomizers and batteries. Are the colors random? Or does each assortment come with one of each color? Which colors? I can see my sister and I tossing a coin to see who gets the silver ones. I'll be buying for myself and two other people, so my order should be large enough to get the free shipping. :)
Your 10ml x 34 bottles for 92.40... is that only for a limited time, or everyday price?
Yikes! Sorry for so many questions! I just want to be clear on everything before I order. :)

yes. the extra long battery can work well with 901 atomisers. :cool:

sorry. we do not carry prefilled carts for 901. but we can order them for you. if you want to buy in bulk, just email to sales@healthcabin.net. we will let you know the price.

as for 901 assortment, you can specify the colors yourself.

10ml * 34bottles for 92.4 usd is not for a limited time. it is a everyday price. but sometimes a few flavors might be out of stock.

any questions please feel free to let us know. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
how long are the 380 batts in full length when attached with cartomizer/capsules?

do they fit in the PCC or do i need the universal USB charger...

it is 140mm in full lenth when attached with cartomizer.

it is 160mm in full lenth when attached with DSE901 atomiser and cart together.

they do NOT fit in the PCC, although PCC can charge mega batteries.

Universal USB chareger is a good choice. it can charge a lot of different ecigs. you will find it very useful. :)

Joe81

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
USA
it is 140mm in full lenth when attached with cartomizer.

it is 160mm in full lenth when attached with DSE901 atomiser and cart together.

they do NOT fit in the PCC, although PCC can charge mega batteries.

Universal USB chareger is a good choice. it can charge a lot of different ecigs. you will find it very useful. :)
the regular sized manual batts are fine for the pcc though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread