Ladies Carrying Pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i am assuming there will be D-rings or something on the top corners??? If so, I could clip it to the D-rings of my purse....hmmm.... possibilities...possibilities...I like it!

Yes, small D-rings. We make a small purse like this all ready and I just checked, an XL battery with carto fits nicely. It's called our "small wallet purse". Now to figure out a way to make small slide in pockets for an assembled unit.
So many ideas and so little time.
I'm about to apply for supplier status here on ECF. Reading some of the restrictions now. In the mean time, if any of our V4L fans order from my site and include their user name and V4L in the comments section I'll do my best to cut you all the slack in pricing I can. We work of very small margins so big discounts won't be happening.

THANKS!! for all the feedback ladies, off to the work shop.

knobbysmoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
North Texas
I would love it in "girlie" colors, but I need a clip of some kind that I could just clip onto a beltloop. I like to have my box mod, spare battery and carto's and haven't found anything that can just hang on a belt-loop so both hands are free. (Not a purse..something I can have when I am walking the dogs, gardening, ect)

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oooo, Conard, your mini vertical purse is exactly what I've been looking for, if only the strap was removable. I want something that can become an evening bag easily...I like a shoulder strap for daytime, but not for evening.

Joyce, The size of rings and clips it would take would add about $10 to the bag price and we don't have them in stock. I think it would be awkward to carry unless there was a hand loop on one side, like a leather camera lanyard.
Personally, I don't think the style of bag would look that nice as an evening bag. It has a very casual look.

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
knobbysmoo,
It's coming. We just have to settle on a design and make a few up. We will probably make it leather belt loops rather than the clips so there is no way you PV gear will slip off your belt unless you take it off.
We have a few other colors that are not on the site, yet. An Orange we call Tango, a Pink and an Aqua. Those colors are from a new supplier and we can get them for our current price range if we buy a huge amount at a time.

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
Joyce, The size of rings and clips it would take would add about $10 to the bag price and we don't have them in stock. I think it would be awkward to carry unless there was a hand loop on one side, like a leather camera lanyard.
Personally, I don't think the style of bag would look that nice as an evening bag. It has a very casual look.

Most of my evenings are casual, yet dressy, if that makes any sense. I guess what I'm really after is a clutch, which is not a style your company would be making. I like the smooth, soft leather you feature.

knobbysmoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
North Texas
knobbysmoo,
It's coming. We just have to settle on a design and make a few up. We will probably make it leather belt loops rather than the clips so there is no way you PV gear will slip off your belt unless you take it off.
We have a few other colors that are not on the site, yet. An Orange we call Tango, a Pink and an Aqua. Those colors are from a new supplier and we can get them for our current price range if we buy a huge amount at a time.

Poo, I don't wear belts... can't find any girlie type bag that has a clip. :(

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
knobbysmoo, don't give up on me, as soon as we come up with a couple workable options and get the supplier status OK'd here on ECF I would be glad to make you any of the styles with a very short handle and a clip hooked to the end. Brass or nickle and strong enough so it wont pop off.

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Conard, I just wanted to give props to your entire site. Your work is spectacular, and I want one of everything. :blush:

Thanks Joyce!! The site is a bit of an antique by what can be done today. I like simple and straight forward. The first version went on-line in 1998 and hasn't really changed that much.
The leather work is all done by Sandy (DW) and I. From now untill Feb. or so we average 60 to 80 hours a week just keeping up.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
If it was small enough to fit inside my existing handbag, I would buy one. Though right now my pencil box with moveable dividers is working nicely....
pencil box..now that's a cool idea! I use a plastic lined makeup bag but since it's soft I always consider the possibility of a switch firing if it hits something else in my handbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread