Status
Not open for further replies.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Little Chuck is in my hand and, not only is it pretty and sparkly, it makes me glad I didn't get the regular size Chuck. The little Chuck fits in my hand just right but it is still much bigger than I thought it would be. I don't think I could take a 5 or 6 volt mod.....too harsh for me.

Just my opinion, though.

Jasmine

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Colorado
I have VP1's, VP2's and a regular Chuck. I love them all, but I didn't get my regular Chuck until after I had the VP2. I would recommend a little Chuck or a VP2 to start. The VP1's are great, but the battery life isn't what you are looking for; The Chucks are very pretty, well made and can be customized, but are heavier; The VP2's last all day, are light weight wise and have pretty lights which was important to me when getting my first mod (as a girl). I also only want to vape at the lower voltages so that eliminated some for me.

vapinlady

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
New Hampshire
I have VP1's, VP2's and a regular Chuck. I love them all, but I didn't get my regular Chuck until after I had the VP2. I would recommend a little Chuck or a VP2 to start. The VP1's are great, but the battery life isn't what you are looking for; The Chucks are very pretty, well made and can be customized, but are heavier; The VP2's last all day, are light weight wise and have pretty lights which was important to me when getting my first mod (as a girl). I also only want to vape at the lower voltages so that eliminated some for me.

Forgive my ignorance but what is a VP1 and VP2

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
The Chuck affair... Both Chuck and Little Chuck are great! Where else are you going to get a mod to match your shoes and purse? LOL

Seriously, the custom art option pushed me over to the Chuck and Little Chuck. I couldn't be happier! Mega vapor (3.7v but puts out 4.2v when first charged), solid built and great customer service by Jeff.

I have plans to order one more Chuck soon.

I have a VP1 and a JANTY STICK (if that is considered a mod:D).

The batteries are the same for both, so the JS is always charging and I switch out the batteries between the VP1 and the JS.

The VP1 is only a tad longer than an 801, and slightly larger around, so it isn't a big handful. I have a 901 adapter for it, in case I run short on 801 attys, and there are 510 adapters, too. The JS is compact and easy to hold, but probably looks pretty odd to a non-vaper. Both produce copious amounts of vapor. Taste and throat hit depend on the juice I use.

I do not need 5 volts, so I don't have any of the powerhouse models. The two I have produce waaay more vapor than I ever got smoke from an analog, and I don't want to burn through atomizers (and I would with 5 v--others may not, but I know I would.)

I also considered a sparkly green Little Chuck. Might still get one. Big chuck looks like too much of a fistfull, but that is just me.

When we go out, I take an 801, 901 or 510. It is just easier to answer questions about them:rolleyes:.

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a little chuck on the way...beautiful sparkly dark blue with a silver Celtic crescent moon! :) I loved the price and the customization! And from what I hear, a great mod. Can't wait to try it.

But at the moment, I vape a GG Nano...perfectly sized and absolutely beautiful too...and definitely great performance. A little pricey though, I'm glad I got it when I had a little extra money.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have 2 Screwdrivers which I've used for awhile now. I got a little Chuck too... It is a very well made device and looks freakin' awesome. I will warn though, it is twice the weight of my screwdriver. I do think though that Chuck is made to withstand brute forces (such as myself)

I'm currently waiting on nhalers mod... I hope it will be the last mod I even look at :)

I would never go back to stock batteries after getting used to batteries that last 5-8 hours! No way!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Sorry I didn't get the picture done last night. Here is my Little Chuck to compare sizes:

littlechucksizecomparisonSmall.jpg

Left to right: DSE901, Little Chuck (with a 302/801 atty), 801, 510 with Mega Power Battery, 510 with stock battery.

The Little Chuck is the same length as a Mega Power 510 battery.

A 510 atty on the Little Chuck would be about the same length as a 901. The Little Chuck fits in the palm of my hand. Yeah, I like pink!! :D

tlc

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Appleton WI
Loving my Protege! I almost got a Little Chuck, but I really wanted something smaller. Glad I held out... the Protege is just the right size for me. I already had attys, so I got the base kit for $89. Order some liquid to get free shipping! You can also purchase different adapters.

For me the price of the Chuck isn't really any less than most mods. You are only getting the battery case, so you still have to buy batteries and a charger. Once you add in the cost of those, your paying about the same.

stillcrazy

Aug 29, 2009
nor-cal
Just got my VP1 today and I love it! Can't say much more than that as this is my first pv. Though long it's very light, has lots of vapor and pretty lights around the middle. Supposedly it has long battery life. It comes with 801's but you can get adaptors for it. It is pricey, $100, but it's stainless steel and well built. Sean and Chris have a video review on vaportalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread