Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Ok so wth just happened? I put in my order multiple times because the site kept telling me to "enter my shipping info" which i did for the millionth time. And then! It says i qualified for free fedex 2 day shipping. But now i got billed for shipping.....

please contact our CS about being charged for the shipping. They will look into it for you.

gadiwhat

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
California
So i finally got my Panasonic cgr18650ch and there's one problem. If i screw the device on all the way the device wont turn on. But if leave it a little bit loose the device works fine. I stuck a silicone o ring on the bottom half as to make the two parts fit without the threading being loose. Am i using to big of a battery or what's the deal? I am however enjoying it by the way.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
It shouldn't be having any issues using that battery. It is no longer than the ultrafire we sell. It may have something to do with the wrapper on the battery. Or there is a slight possibility that the positive pin in the top of the device has a broken solder point to the board. When you put the longer battery in it pushes the pin too hard and makes the pin loss connection tot he board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread