Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I bought a bottom feeder box mod from a reputable dealer and juice keeps leaking out of the button.. little bits at a time, enough to get on my fingers and be messy. (and no, it's not a reo) I can't seem to find where it's leaking and why. any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm using a LR 510 atty

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sounds like flooding the atty might be the culprit. But, i'd always recommend emailing the vendor and asking....

Maybe, but seems that if I was flooding it, the juice would run into the catch cup and not out the bottom of the box.. maybe I'm just still in the learning curve

Rysup

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Have you tested the bottle/needle assembly for a leak?

My rev v2 had the cheapest, softest plastic bottle i've ever seen and it had a small crack underneath the top lip of the bottle which you couldn't even see unless you bent the top bit to the side... Caused me a great deal of headaches lol as the thing would only leak when squeezed at certain angles...

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Have you tested the bottle/needle assembly for a leak?

My rev v2 had the cheapest, softest plastic bottle i've ever seen and it had a small crack underneath the top lip of the bottle which you couldn't even see unless you bent the top bit to the side... Caused me a great deal of headaches lol as the thing would only leak when squeezed at certain angles...

Hmmm I'll have to look at it closely and see if it also leaks with the other bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread