LeCig Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
After much research (and some great advice from the members here at ECF), I just purchased my first kr8. Because I'm so accustom to using the big batts (ego/riva type), I ended up going with LeCig's PigCig. I also added a few packs of LeCig's D1 cartos. I've read a lot of threads about kr8 cartos, and it seems as though most people prefer the Boge cartos over the Kangers. Does anyone here know which of the two LeCig uses?

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Think I've been told somewhere they are Boge, but thats NOT something I'm sure of..
But I do know alot of people went of Kangers, cus they were poxy, and people will tell you, oh if they dont taste of primer stuff, its Boge. But you cant be shure of that cus thats people that havent tried Kangers after they updated them. The new ones are quite nice. No weird smell or taste, just your flavour comming through..

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I'm actually loving the PigCig. I posted my impressions of it in one of the PigCig reviews, but here is a quick rundown. Before this PV, I've only been using 510s, both the standard batts and fat batts (650 mah and 1000 mah). The PigCig is a 650 mah batt, but it's slightly shorter (3mm) than the eGo 650 mah batt. I chose the chrome finish, and it's very sleek looking; aesthetically, I prefer it over the eGo. Also, the activation button feels a lot more sturdy. There's some debate on whether or not the PigCig really runs at 3.7v under load, but its performance is definitely better than the eGo. I have 510-808 and 808-510 adapters so I tested kr808 (2.4Ω) and 510 (2.6Ω) cartomizers on both battery types. For me, the PigCig is the better of the two, but I'll still keep my 510 stuff as backups and for friends that want to try vaping.

With respects to the LeCig cartos, I emailed them and was told that their standard cartos resistance is 2.4Ω and the mega-cartos are 2.3Ω. I also have used V4L Wow cartos (2 - 2.2Ω) on the PigCig. For me, they are on par with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread