Let's Rally together to help a fellow ECFer out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I have sent an email to everyone that has supported me for these runs about the blog that I have started. This is my first ever blog and I have updated information that I think you will all be excited about and your jaws will possibly drop like mine has! When you have the time go take a look ;) Bella Chic's Running Blog Again thank you to everyone, y'all have melted my heart with your generosity :)

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Y'all are so AWESOME! I've been updating my blog everyday with donation totals and I think it is so awesome being able to have that information readily available for everyone! It's really hard for me to find the words to express how I feel because I am just so awed. Thank you, each and every one of you that has supported these causes and myself. I am truly Blessed! I can't wait to make this running bib to wear while I'm running with each of your ECF usernames on it, that will be super awesome! Don't be surprised if I send out an email to all of you asking what your ECF user name is...I just want to me sure I didn't accidently leave anyone out. I've been doing my best trying too keep up, but I don't wanna leave out a single person, because I want y'all all running with me :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Y'all are so AWESOME! I've been updating my blog everyday with donation totals and I think it is so awesome being able to have that information readily available for everyone! It's really hard for me to find the words to express how I feel because I am just so awed. Thank you, each and every one of you that has supported these causes and myself. I am truly Blessed! I can't wait to make this running bib to wear while I'm running with each of your ECF usernames on it, that will be super awesome! Don't be surprised if I send out an email to all of you asking what your ECF user name is...I just want to me sure I didn't accidently leave anyone out. I've been doing my best trying too keep up, but I don't wanna leave out a single person, because I want y'all all running with me :)

Here is my username in case I spooked you with my PM the other day. :)

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
You didn't spook me tmcase :) I don't spook easily!

Ok, I am all signed up with Team In Training and I am so excited! They are having a kick off party tomorrow evening and I will be going to it to meet my trainers and mentors and everyone else too, I'm really excited about it. As hopefully all of you know, I made a blog so ya'll could stay informed of the fundraising progress :) (Bella Chic's Running Blog) and now I have a Team In Training site also. I will be taking the money from the paypal account and putting it into the fundraising account. Any one can still support and donate through my paypal account, that is no problem since my fundraising account doesn't have paypal as an option (wish it did) but I will still be putting all donated money from my paypal account into my Team In Training fundraising account. So, here is my Team In Training website My Fundraising Page . It will take a few days for me to update this page with all the donations because of the transfering of your donations, but it will all come together in the next few days and it will be awesome. You can still track the information on my blog till the other site gets all caught up. Ok, I think that is all for now, if I forget something I will be sure and let y'all know :) Thank every single one of you so so much! Oh, if you do donate on my Team In Training website please please please PM me here and let me know so I can put your ECF username on my list, so I can then put it on my running bib :)

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hey everyone! :) It's been so busy and so crazy around here that I've not been able to hardly keep up but it's been a good thing. Ok, so, I just wanna keep everyone up to date because that is very important to me so I am going to put my blog address, my web address, my fundraising page address and my etsy address here for everyone to have if you want to keep track of how things are going. One of the huge things I am excited about is the support bracelets I had custom made. I love love love them and you can see them on my website and on my blog and on my etsy site. I just think they are awesome and I'm so happy I was able to do this. My training is going wonderfully...I did 8 miles this past Saturday (9/10/11) in 1 hour 30 minutes and 11 seconds and I was very happy with that...I pushed myself and reached my goal so it felt really good. This coming Saturday (9/17/11) is 4 miles...and of course I have training on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays...they are just timed training days, like run for 25, 30, 40 minutes, stuff like that. Saturdays, for me, are my big days lol. Any way, y'all have been a blessing to me and words cannot express how appreciative I am to all of you who have supported me. I still have plenty to raise but I know I will get there and it just really excites me very much to see use get closer and closer to the final goal :) God Bless all of you and please please please come on over and check out my blog and website and fundraising page and etsy site...I want to make sure everyone can see the progress we are making :)

www.RunChicRun.org
www.RunChicRun.blogspot.com
www.RunChicRun.etsy.com
http://pages.teamintraining.org/txg/houston12/gwhitehenh
Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread