• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Let's see who's vaping in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
heard about vampire vapes, googled vawoo - it's something like ebay but for vapers? sounds interesting.

maybe during summer, but I guess not as good during late autumn and winter.

you mean on-line vendors I guess?
are you looking for DIY or made for sale juices?
Online vendors ideally. Have tried Rejuiced but didn't get as much flavour from some of their liquids as I hoped. Drip Drop Vapour are pretty good though!

Reactions: dreamvaper

Pleasant_Bad

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2018
United Kingdom
heard about vampire vapes, googled vawoo - it's something like ebay but for vapers? sounds interesting.
yeah, a kind of. there are different vape suppliers and retailers you can purchase from. it's comfortable for me 'cause i don't like spending loads of time making researches. they have everything in.
Vampire Vapes are worth to try, kindly recommend if you haven't yet. i like their quality and prices

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
There are a lot of vapours here, both ex pat and Nationals, but you do have to be careful where you vape in case you cause offense, blowing big clouds is not recommended in public, and coming thro airport customs can be a bit hit and miss dependant on the custom officer who’s checking your luggage, but on the whole, I’ve had no trouble or had anything confiscated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread